36. Chand Taare

3600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Sorry I'm late. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 36 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________.._____________..___________.._________

Niskarsh deliberately left the matter half-way and started looking at her smiling. Sharanya's eyes widened after listening to his half spoken words. She immediately said, "Wh... Wh... Wh... what happened last night? What happened... last night?"

He smiled and said in a seductive voice, "Wifey! Don't be too innocent. Last night, you broke down all the walls between us. Our marriage is no longer just on papers. We were truly became husband and wife last night."

Sharanya said in shock, "What?"

Niskarsh nodded his head, "Hmm."

Hearing him, Sharanya's eyes immediately filled with tears. She started crying, "No… no. This can't happen. This… this shouldn't have happened. I… I, no…"

Seeing her crying, Niskarsh immediately moved towards her and cupped her face in his palms, saying, "Hey! Stop crying. I'm joking. Okay? Just stop crying."

Sharanya kept crying and said, "What? What are you saying?"

Trying to silence her, Niskarsh said, "I'm telling the truth. I was joking. Nothing has happened between us. You are still pure, Sharanya! Baby! Just stop crying."

Sharanya had not stopped crying. She said, "Then… then my clothes? Why did you change?"

He explained to her, "I didn't. I didn't change your clothes."

Sharanya, "Then who did it?"

Him, Wiping her tears he said, "Sheena. Sheena changed your clothes."

Sharanya's little mind was still functioning. She denied all words of Niskarsh  and said, "No. You're lying. Right? I'm crying, right? That's why you're lying to me to calm me down. I know it."

How innocent was his little wife? Niskarsh told her and she accepted it so easily? Stupid girl. She didn't even think that if something had happened between them, she would have felt changes in her body. But it was nothing like that. What's more, now that he himself was telling her that he was joking, she was still not ready to accept it. Now what should Niskarsh do now? How to calm her down? By now he had been understood that Sharanya is very sensitive and also an overthinker. But now the problem was that Niskarsh had shot himself in the foot. He just wanted to trouble Sharanya a little, but here everything had gone the wrong way. Now it had become difficult for him to handle Sharanya. Now She started taking hiccups slowly while crying.