121. Little Raghav

QOTD : - "Moon or Stars?"

QOTD : - "Love or Friendship?"

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 121 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________________________________________________

Both Neer and Sharanya sat and started talking. Don't know how many things they had. Years old things. Which both of them were not able to do with each other due to living away from each other. There was a lot that they had to tell each other. Had to listen to each other. They lost track of time while talking. And it was already eight o'clock at night. They had finished dinner and was currently sitting on the sofa talking. Today Neer did not even wait for Vikram and had dinner with Sharanya. Well, Vikram also came home very late. Wait a minute… did I tell you that Neer and Vikram got married? Probably not. So after breaking the engagement with Niskarsh, Neer got married to Vikram. Yes, she did not marry with a pomp and show. They did a simple court marriage. And it had been four months since their marriage. Both were very happy with each other. Yeah, Neer had not gone to meet Vardaan even once. Maybe she was still angry.

Ever since Sharanya came in contact with Neer again, she wanted to ask something. But she couldn't ask. And at this time when both Neer and she were alone and there was no one between them, now Sharanya could ask that question to Neer. But she was still feeling scared. Stuttering, she asked Neer, "Neer! That… I… that… this…"

Neer interrupted her and said, I.. this.. that... What? Tell me clearly. What kind of hesitation do you have?"

Sharanya gathered all the courage within her and said, "Neer! You… do you know where mom is at this time?"

Hearing Sharanya's question, Neer stopped for a moment. She said, “Why this question suddenly?”

Fear was clearly visible on Sharanya's face. She held Neer's hand and said, "Neer!!! I don't want her back in my life anymore. I am very happy with Naksh. I'm very happy…. If she comes back in my life in any way, then she will ruin us. If she don't, then Naksh will definitely do something to her, which I don't want, Neer! I know him. When she comes in front of him, no? Then it will be impossible to control Naksh."