42. Don't hide Yourself

2300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 42 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Sharanya had fainted in Niskrash's arms. Niskarsh said caressing her cheeks, "Sharanya! Sharanya! Open your eyes. Please open your eyes, Sharanya! Open your eyes."

But there was no effect on Sharanya. Niskarsh immediately picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the mattress on the floor. He sprinkled some water on Sharanya's face. Sharanya was in slight unconsciousness. As soon as the water splashed on her face, she closed her eyes. He held her face in his hands and said, "Lavender! Are you okay? Open your eyes. Are you okay? I'll call the doctor."

Saying this, Niskarsh tried to put his hands in his pockets, but Sharanya held his hands and signaled him not to call the doctor. Sharanya had not opened her eyes yet, but now she had regained consciousness. She was feeling severe pain in her head, due to which she was not able to open her eyes. There was only darkness before her eyes. Niskarsh holding Sharanya's hand again, he said, "Are you okay? Open your eyes. What is happening to you? Tell me, Princess!"

Niskarsh was really nervous at this point. He could not understand what to do? Sharanya was writhing in agony in front of him, and he was unable to do anything. Sharanya said in her light voice, "I… I am fine. No need for a doctor."

Niskarsh, "Then why aren't you opening your eyes? Try opening your eyes, Princess!"

Even with her eyes closed, Sharanya could feel the light of the lights on the terrace. Now she was feeling better. She slowly opened her eyes. Right in front of her eyes was the handsome face of her husband, on which nervousness and fear were clearly visible. Fear was visible on Niskarsh Bedi's face? That too for her? This was a surprise for Sharanya. She smiled lightly and said, “You… you are so scared… as if I am about to die."

Immediately placing his finger on her lips he said, "Shsshshshssh....! Just shut up. Now not a single word should come out from your lips."

Hearing him, Sharanya became silent. Now there was silence on the terrace. Sharanya had told everything to Niskarsh, whatever happened to her in the past. But, what should Niskarsh say now? He was not able to understand anything. Sharanya had suffered so much in her childhood. If her own mother had treated her so badly, how could she trust others? Sharanya's mom, was like a slur on the word 'Maa'. A mother can even kill herself for her child, and here was Sharanya's mom. Didn't she even feel the slightest pain in torturing her own daughter? How did she get solace from Sharanya's screams, her yearning, her pleading sounds? Are there such mothers in the world? Niskarsh could not believe it. For a mother, no matter how wrong her child is in front of the world, for that mother her child is always right. No matter how worthless or useless the children are, a mother's love for them never diminishes. Then why was Sharanya's mother like this? Why did she torture her own children so much that they were forced to run away from home?