86. Sharanya Niskarsh Bedi

3200+ Words

3200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 86 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________________________________

After much effort, the lock finally opened. A smile appeared on Sharanya's face. Today she was finally going to see what was inside that house? Sharanya pushed the door gently and opened it. When she came inside, the whole house was dark. She couldn't see anything. Sharanya turned on the flash light of her phone and saw that it was a very simple house. There are two rooms, there is a hall in the middle. There is also a kitchen. No one lives there, so it is a bit dirty. The house was exactly as Niskarsh had told her. Still she was doubting something. Sharanya slowly started checking everything present there. But she was not getting anything like that. She also checked both the rooms, but both the rooms were completely empty and normal. Sharanya could not understand that if this house was completely normal, then what did those people who looked like goons come here to do. She was so sure that those people did not come here to see the house. But then what is there in this house? What is missing from her eyes?

After checking everything, Sharanya had now accepted defeat. She took a deep breath. Because she did not find anything here today. And now there was little hope that Niskarsh would ever let her come this way again. But what could she do now? She will have to return. Sharanya had just come back to the hall to leave when she realized at one place that the place where she was standing was a little higher than the surface. Sharanya hit her foot there, but she did not feel anything wrong. So she moved towards the door to get out of that house. Just then her phone started ringing. Sharanya saw that the name Lucifer was flashing on the screen. With a swipe, she received the phone and said, "Hanji! Kahiye, Mr. Chheh Footiye! (Say, Mr. Six feet!)"

Niskarsh heard and a smile appeared on his lips. He asked, "Where are you? Left from SB Corporation?"

Hearing Niskarsh's question, Sharanya's heart started pounding with fear as he had strictly forbidden Sharanya from coming towards this house. And at this time Sharanya was standing in this house. Today, for the first time in her life, she was going to lie to Niskarsh. She stuttered and said, "Umm… yes… no… I mean…!"