49. Aaloo ke Parathe

3300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Good morning! Hope you guys missed me. I thought, now finally its Saturday. So let's give you an early morning update.😏 Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  49 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________.._____________..___________..___________

The next morning, Sharanya opened her eyes and saw that Niskarsh was still sleeping. And as always his arms were wrapped around her waist. When Sharanya touched his neck, she realized that he no longer had fever like last night. She smiled and looked at his face. Now she was no longer afraid of this face, nor did she hate it. No matter how much wrong Niskarsh had done to Sharanya by forcefully marrying her, she never hated Niskarsh. Yeah, she was very afraid of Niskarsh, she was very afraid of his anger and he was a Lucifer to her. But, today everything had changed. When did her Lucifer become an ideal husband for her? She didn't even know? How much had Niskarsh changed? He was not angry at her like before. He had learned to control his anger. For her?? Niskarsh started to take care of her. So much so that now she couldn't even sleep without him. He had also given up smoking cigars on Sharanya's insistence. Yeah, yesterday he was smoking cigars secretly from her because yesterday would have been the worst day of his life for him. Sharanya understood this. Don't know tomorrow, how she got so angry and she slapped Niskarsh. Seriously? How can she do this? If there was someone else in her place, who knows what Niskarsh would have done to him? Wait, why didn't Niskarsh react yesterday? Why didn't he get angry? Because hardly anyone would have dared to raise a hand on Niskarsh Bedi till date. Then why did he leave Sharanya so easily? Is he changing himself for her? Controlling himself? Is she that important to him?

Thinking all this, Sharanya remembered one thing that Niskarsh had said to her on the night of her birthday. That thing was this - "You are perfect for me, Lavender! Infact ONLY you are perfect for me. Only you can handle a Lucifer like me. So don't you dare to think about it that I deserve someone better than you. Cause You're the Best for me."

So she was his best choice? But why? How? The best choice is perfect in every sense, isn't it? But she… she is not perfect in any sense. A partner has many expectations from his partner. She doesn't even give him the right to be her husband. Does she even consider him a friend or not? She herself doesn't know this. But how can it be that she doesn't have any problem with kissing someone whom she doesn't even consider a friend? She did not feel anything wrong. She was not sure about her feelings. But was Niskarsh serious? He told her that he wanted to give this marriage another chance. And maybe he was really serious. Otherwise, no man would have ever accepted her with her scars, but Niskarsh's behavior is exactly the same even after seeing her scars. There is not even one percent lack in his love. In fact, he has started flirting with her more. Niskarsh Bedi started flirting with her like a teenager? And without missing a single opportunity. He never missed a chance to tease her. He was taking steps towards her. Now Sharanya also needed to take her steps towards Niskarsh and give this relationship a chance. Because she also knew now that she could no longer move away from him. She needed him to live.