52. You'll go

2800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the heart ❤️ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  52 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Sharanya took a deep breath and then from there she started telling him the steps to make tea. Within a short while, the tea was ready. Niskarsh took out the tea in two cups and then offered one cup towards Sharanya. She took a sip, then Niskarsh asked, "How's it?"

Sharanya, "Not bad for the first time. Its acceptable."

Really? Just acceptable? Firstly, he worked so hard to prepare tea himself, and she was saying that it is just acceptable? In fact, his wife doesn't even know the word romance. But Niskarsh said nothing further. After a while, they both go to their room.

Next morning, in the hospital, the door of Abhimaan's private ward opened. Abhimaan was now much better than before. His oxygen mask had also now come off. When he turned his eyes, he found Anamika standing in front of him. Anamika did not come to the hospital the whole day yesterday. Abhimaan was in shock after seeing her. Anamika had deep injury marks on her face and forehead. There were brush marks on the hands too, which looked absolutely fresh. Abhimaan said, "Mom! What is this condition? This injury? How did you get this?"

Anamika bowed her head after listening to him. Now how should she tell him, that his own father has put his mother in this condition? When Shailesh Bedi came to know that Anamika had told all the things to Niskrash, he vented out all his anger on Anamika. After drinking alcohol in the mansion, he kept beating Anamika the whole night. Yesterday Anamika could not come to the hospital because she was not conscious. Due to Shailesh Bedi's beating, she had become unconscious and her eyes opened in the middle of the night. It didn't take long for Abhimaan to understand that his dad had done all this. He said angrily, "Dad, right? Mom! I told you not to tell me anything to Niskarsh. But you didn't listen to me. You made dad angry to such an extent that he even raised his hand on you. Why do you do this?"

What? What did Abhimaan say? So was it all Anamika's own fault? Her own son, can't take a stand for her? After all, she has done so much for her son. And today the same son was taking his dad's side? Anamika's remaining hope was also shattered. She had an envelope in her hands. She said to Abhimaan, "Maan! This came for you. It is important."

Abhimaan took that envelope and while reading it, said with a happy smile, "Ohh wow!!!! Finally, I did it!"

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Here in the villa, the doorbell was ringing continuously. Sheena went and opened the door. After some time, when she came inside, extending a letter towards Sharanya who was sitting on the sofa working on her laptop and, she said, "Madam! This come for Niskarsh Sir."