113. Autograph?

(Sorry couldn't update yesterday because of some reasons

(Sorry couldn't update yesterday because of some reasons. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy reading!!)

3100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 113 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

__________________________________________

Sharanya's eyes were filled with tears by now. She said, "Do you know Atinav? I used to think that God had written my fate with a broken pen. First, Papa was taken away from me. Mom tortured me so much that I had to run away. I lost my face. My identity.. Naksh forcibly married me. But… I slowly realized that no… Naksh did not come into my life to ruin me. By sending him into my life, God has apologized to me for all my mistakes. But when he also broke my heart, I thought I would die. I would have died if I had not met you all. I would not have met Raghav. You all have helped me a lot to become strong again. God also gives friends like you to the lucky ones. With you all around me, I have realized that God has written some pages of my destiny with a golden pen. A friend like you, a cute little friend like Raghav, a husband like Naksh, Avni di, Abir Bhai, Shrida and Maa. My luck is not bad. Absolutely not."

Atinav came to Sharanya and caressed her head and said, "Your luck cannot be bad, Sharanya! Those who join you, their luck automatically becomes best. And then…he is your husband, isn't he? He can destroy all those things that will hurt you even a little bit. Including fate."

A lovely smile appeared on Sharanya's lips. She knew that Niskarsh could do anything for her. He will not step back even in taking someone's life. In fact he also took it. Abhimaan's life. Sharanya was everything for him. She said, "I know."

Atinav turned away from her and said, "Go Sharanya! Go now."

Sharanya said with tears in her eyes, “Hmm.”

And then she left Atinav's room. Atinav did not look at Sharanya again. He did not have the courage to take one last look at the departing Sharanya. He just took a deep breath and turned on his laptop.