67. Niskarsh's possesiveness

2800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 67 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________..__________..____________..____________

When Sharanya did not see any sweet dish in his plate, she said softly, "Did you not take anything sweet?"

Niskarsh smiled after listening to her and said, “What I like in sweets is not available in the menu.”

Sharanya said innocently, "What? Then you can call the chef, he will prepare it for you immediately. What problem is there in this?"

Hearing his innocent wife's words, Niskarsh smiled and said, "What's that, Sweetheart? You have my favorite sweet dish. And don't worry. After reaching home, I will enjoy my sweet dish very much and eat it slowly and lovingly."

Understanding his words, Sharanya's eyes became wide. She slowly stared at him and showed her eyes and said, "Nakshhh! What are you saying?"

While removing the small grain of rice from Sharanya's lips with his fingers, Niskarsh slowly muttered with a devilish smirk on his lips, "Looks like…, you understand what I said. You are not that innocent, Wifey!"

Sharanya's face had turned completely pink at this time. Can't Niskarsh spare her even now? At least have dinner in peace. But no, he wants romance here too. All the people around them were looking at them but avoiding their eyes. Abir and Shrida were also smiling softly as they could hear their soft voices. And as soon as they all finished their dinner, Abir patted Niskarsh on the back and said with a teasing smile on his lips, "Brother! I think… now you should go back home."

Sharanya immediately made a face and said, "Why? I met Shrida just a little while ago. Please let us talk for a while, both of you."

Niskarsh heard Sharanya's words and rolled his eyes. Getting up from his place, he said in his deep voice, "Baby! I think Abir is right. We should go home. It is quite late. You can meet Shrida some other time. Okay?"

Sharanya insisted like an innocent child and held his hand and said, "Na..ksh! Ple...ase. Thodi der na (just a little while)."

Ufff, this girl and her innocence. Now if she acts like this then anyone will agree, right? But, her husband was not just anyone. He was Niskarsh Bedi. However, at this moment, Niskarsh was finding Sharanya so cute that he felt like kissing her. But, he controlled the emotions coming in his heart and mind and consoled himself by saying, "Just a few more moments, Niskarsh! Control."

Then he stared at Sharanya, gritted his teeth and said with a forced smile, "Ja...aan! Please."

Hearing Niskarsh's tone, Sharanya understood that if she insisted any more, her husband might even kidnap her from here and take her away and this stubbornness might prove costly for her. So she got up from her place making a face and hugged Shrida with a faint smile and said, "Sorry Shrida! See you later."