81. Medicine

3300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 81 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

There was silence in the car. Niskarsh was driving and Sharanya was sitting absolutely silent. All this had become very awkward for her. Niskarsh broke the silence and said, "Why didn't you tell me you were on your periods?"

What? What kind of question is this? How can Sharanya tell him all these things? Has he gone mad? She said softly, “How.. how and what could I have told you?”

Niskarsh, In a very comfortable but rude tone, he said, "I am your husband. If you don't tell me, then whom will you tell?"

Sharanya, “Sorry.”

Niskarsh noticed, maybe he scolded Sharanya and she is nervous. So he lightened her mood a bit and said, "Did you hear what the doctor said? Now we need to plan a baby soon, Jaan! I can't see you in the pain."

Sharanya turned her head towards Niskarsh and narrowed her eyes and said, "Okay? The doctor also said that labor pain is more painful than this pain. Didn't you hear that? And anyway, you don't need to see me like this every month. I will take medicines. I didn't take medicine today, that's why the problem happened."

After listening to Sharanya, Niskarsh immediately spoke in a serious tone, "But Lavender! It is not right to take medicines for cramps. There are many side effects on the body. It's dangerous."

Sharanya said, "I only take it sometimes, when the pain is too much."

Niskarsh, "Still, it's dangerous. From today onwards you will not take any medicines."

Sharanya did not say anything. She also knew that taking medicine due to period pain was harmful, but still she felt so much pain that she felt compelled to take medicine.

After a while, Niskarsh stopped the car outside a shop. Getting out of the car himself, he said, "You stay here in the car. I will come after a while."

Sharanya nodded her head in yes and he went towards that shop. After some time, when he came out of that shop, he had a lot of packets in his hands. When he sat in the car, Sharanya asked in shock, “This… what is all this?”

Putting all those things in the back seat of the car, Niskarsh said, "There are dark chocolates, chocolate flavored ice cream. There are heating pads. And some important items."

Sharanya widened her eyes and said, "What? So much? Have you gone mad?"

Sharanya was shocked because the less sound these items made, the more they were in quantity. It seemed as if Niskarsh had taken a month's worth of stuff all at once. Sharanya said, "What was the need to take so much? I am fine."