3. Abhimaan's harsh words

1200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Okay, now Let's start our third chapter. I hope you'll give it a lots of love.

__________..__________.._________.._________..______

Where Manvi's eyes were looking at Niskarsh, anger was visible in his eyes. After giving a warning to Anand ji, he let go of his hand. Then he held Manvi's hand tightly and said, "If anyone in the future has any problem with my wife, he can come and tell me. If any of you even think about to touch my wife, stay away. Even if you raise a finger on her, no one will be worse than me.

He said the last few words looking at Abhimaan. Everyone else was surprised to see Niskarsh like this. Shailesh ji said, "Why did you come back from Canada? Who gave you permission to come here?"

Niskarsh Smiling, looking into Shailesh ji's eyes, "Dad! When you sent me away from here to Canada, I was just a ten year old child. I couldn't take decisions for myself. But now… Now I can take my own decisions. I don't need anyone's permission to return to my home."

Shailesh ji was left after drinking a sip of anger. But Abhimaan said in between, "Which home? Which home are you talking about? This home? Since when has this home been yours? Please tell. This is not your home. You still do not understand what's the matter, Niskarsh? Or don't you want to understand? Why were you sent away from us? Haan? That's because you were thrown out of this house and out of our lives. You've been abandoned by this family. You illegitimate child."

Every word that came out of the mouth of Abhimaan, was breaking the heart of Niskarsh into thousands of pieces. Maanvi was looking at the Niskarsh and Abhiman with shock. Seeing the expression of shock on her face, Abhimaan said with a devilish smile on his face, "Manvi! Manvi! Manvi! You lost your game. what did you think? What will change even if you cheat on me and marry Niskarsh? Even then will you rule the Bedi family? Huh!! What did you think and what was Niskarsh? You yourself have shot yourself in the foot. What will you do now?"

Niskarsh looked at Manvi. Maanvi was only looking at him. Maanvi said, "Mr. Abhimaan Bedi! If only I had greed for money and property? I would have never left you and married Niskarsh. What do you think? You'll say all this and I'll leave Niskarsh? It's just your Misunderstanding.

Now it was Niskarsh's turn to be surprised. He didn't understand how he was feeling. Probably because before today, no one had ever taken a stand for him. Maanvi was the first girl who said something for him.

He calmed himself down and said casually, "Bhai! You're wrong. I may be illegitimate, but I understand the law to some extent. And according to my knowledge, according to the law, I've an equal right on everything that the Bedi family owns. Be it a house, business or any other property."

Shailesh ji said, "Niskarsh!!! What nonsense are you talking about? You are threatening to drag our family to the court?"

Niskarsh, "It's not me, your elder son is talking nonsense, Dad! When you've guts to raise questions, you've guts to listen to the answers too, right?"

Hearing such an accurate answer from Niskarsh's mouth, Abhimaan left from there gritting his teeth. Anand ji held Manvi's wrist and said, "Manvi! Come out with me. I wanna talk to you."

Maanvi got a little scared and started looking towards Niskarsh. Niskarsh Immediately pulling her to his side said, "My wife is not going anywhere. She is tired and she needs to rest."

Anand ji said, "I want to talk to my daughter. Who are you to stop me?"

Niskarsh, "Perhaps you've a late diagnosis Mr. Arora! I'm her husband now."

Niskarsh had said so much that even Anand ji got scared for a moment and left Manvi's wrist. Manvi said, "Dad! I don't want to talk to you."

Anand ji said angrily, "You..."

Niskarsh said in between, "Enough! I said it, No more bickering with my wife. She said what she wants. If she doesn't want to talk to you, she won't."

Then Niskarsh turned to Shailesh ji and said, "I hope that you've kept my room properly till now, Dad! Both of us are going. Please send our luggage to my room. And chill, today after years, your son and your daughter-in-law have come back home."

Having said this, Niskarsh left from there taking Manvi. And Shailesh ji kept grinding his teeth. While leaving, both of them looked at Anamika. Niskarsh smiled and waved towards her. Anamika enjoyed the whole show very much and she too got up and went to her room.

________.._________.._________.._________.._________

Anand ji said in a slightly scared tone, "What will we do next? We had not expected all this to happen."

Shailesh ji said, "It's my fault. I should not have sent Manvi to Canada by relying on Niskarsh. Neither I would have sent nor would I've to see this day."

Anand ji got some courage and said, "So…then I hope that there is no harm to our… our partnership…"

Shailesh ji, "What kind of partnership?"

Anand ji said with shock, "What are you saying, Mr. Bedi?"

Shailesh ji, "Partnership was made between us because of the relationship between Abhimaan and Manvi. Shaadi hui kya, Manvi ki Abhiman se?"

Anand ji got a shock. He worked so hard for this business. He said, "But... but Niskarsh is also your son, Mr. Bedi! Your blood. Manvi is still your daughter-in-law."

Shailesh ji said angrily, "No, he was my son! But after what he did today, I do not consider him as my son at all. I've only one son, Abhimaan. If Manvi is not married to Abhimaan, we cannot have a partnership either. You can leave from here."

Shailesh ji showed Anand ji the way out. What would Anand ji do now? Eventually he had to leave.

________..________..________..________..__________

Well, that's it for today, Lovelies!❤️ Please let me know in the comments whether you liked this update or not. I'm waiting. And also share your thoughts about this update.

And, If you want the next chapters of this novel soon, then give lots of love to these chapters. Vote, share your thoughts with me, share this novel with your friends. If I get good response on this chapter, I'll update the next chapters very soon. So add this novel to your library. And show Dher Sara Pyaaaaarrr in the comment section. I'll be eagerly waiting for your responses, Angels!🤭 Good night and have a romantic dream with your favourite fictional character.🤌❤️