6. Flashback ends

1800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello dear Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Now, I know I've written a lot of confusing things in the previous chapters. So let's clear all those confusions from this chapter.

Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 6 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________..________.._________.._________..________

Niskarsh said to Maanvi, "And then, if I go to India, then how will I manage such a big company that I have to manage?"

Manvi took a look at Niskarsh and said, "Yeah. The same company, which is ruling everywhere, but your father is not aware that you are the owner of that company. And your company has branches in India as well. Why don't you handle them?"

Niskarsh averting his eyes, he said, "You know, I don't want Dad to know that it's my company, Right? He'll be hurt."

Sharnya was sitting completely calm amidst these talks of Maanvi and Niskarsh. She was looking out of the window and don't know in what thoughts she was lost. While discussing his family and lives, it does not occur to him that apart from Maanvi, there is someone else present in the car at this moment. His attention turned to Sharnya when he saw the beautiful face of Sharnya in the rear view mirror. He realized what was he doing? He discussed so much about his life, that too in front of an unknown girl. Niskarsh preferred to keep his life private. But then he realized that Sharnya is missing somewhere else.

Niskarsh said in a slightly louder voice, "Manavi! Your friend, has she become silent?"

Sharnya's attention went to Niskarsh. And snapping out of her thoughts, she said, "Haan?"

Manvi also laughed and said, "What happened to you? You've been sitting completely silent since then."

Sharnya felt a bit awkward and said, "Now… that… nothing. I am thirsty. Is there water?"

When Maanvi checked, there was a bottle in the car, but there was no water. Niskarsh looked around, there was a hilly area where they all were going for outing. After going a little further, he saw a small shop. He parked the car on the same side, came out and said, "Both of you, wait here. I'll bring a bottle of water now."

And then Niskarsh moved towards that shop to get water from there. Now only both of them were left in the car. Sharnya said, "Maanvi! I think I shouldn't have come here."

Maanvi, "Why? Not having fun?"

Sharnya, "It's not like that. Just something is not feeling right. I am having a slight headache."

Maanvi, "Then you sleep for a while. I'll wake you up when we reach."

Sharnya, "Okay."

__________.._________.._________..________..________

Here Niskarsh was returning with a bottle of water. The shop was a short distance away on the other side of the road. He was just returning back when he saw a truck speeding towards his car. Looking at the truck, it seemed as if the driver had lost control. Seeing this, the Niskarsh's eyes became big with shock. He threw the water bottles there and ran towards the car. But there was a little distance between the car and him. He was running, but before he could reach the car, that truck hit the car hard.