5. Flashback

1800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello Lovelies! Your author, Satyanshi this side. Hope you all are doing well. Umm.... I wanna talk to you something. Actually, if you want some content and reels related to this novel, you can follow me on instagram. My Instagram account is @satyanshi._.sinha
So please do follow me on instagram.

So, I think its enough for my rants today, Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 5 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________..__________.._________.._________.._______

Before Manvi could control herself, her foot touched the water spilled on the floor and she slipped. Her head banged on the table lying nearby and she fell down on the floor. All this happened in the last few seconds, right in front of Niskarsh's eyes. He too could not understand anything so quickly. But as soon as Manvi fell on the floor, Niskarsh ran towards her and shouted, "Sharanya…!!!"

By the time he reached Maanvi, blood had started oozing out of Maanvi's forehead and It was getting dark in front of her eyes. Niskarsh Going to Manvi, touching her cheek, said in a nervous tone, "Sharanya! Sharanya! Are you Okay? You… you can hear me? Open your eyes. Sharanya!"

Maanvi opened her eyes again with the sound of Niskarsh. Niskarsh immediately picked her up from the floor and made her sit on the nearby sofa and said, "Just sit here, okay?"

Then he immediately picked up the first aid kit from the drawer on the side of the bed. Blood was continuously coming out from Maanvi's forehead. Niskarsh first cleaned her wound. The wound was deep. Maanvi had not fainted, this was a big deal. There was no emotion on Maanvi's face. Niskarsh said, "Where was your attention, Sharanya? What if something had happened to you?"

But then while applying medicine on the wound, Niskarsh's eyes fell on the water spilled on the floor. He remembered that this water had fallen from his hands only. He started feeling guilty because it was because of him that Maanvi got such a severe head injury. Recognizing his mistake, he said softly, "I'm sorry."

Maanvi said, "What did you say?"

Niskarsh reiterated, "Sorry."

Maanvi, "No. Before that."

Niskarsh, after thinking for a moment, said in a serious tone, "That's where your focus was?"

Maanvi, "No. Not this. What name... What name did you call me?"

Niskarsh remembered that just now he called Maanvi as Sharanya. He said, "Now… Ab… That…"

Maanvi interrupted him and said, "You called me… you called me… by my name. Sharanya. Right?"

She paused for a while and said, "But… But how can this happen? Sharanya died a month ago, didn't she? I am Maanvi. Right?"

Niskarsh's hands, which were applying medicine on Maanvi's wound, stopped listening to Maanvi's words. There were tears in Maanvi's eyes. Niskarsh taking his eyes off her, he said, "Yeah. You are Maanvi. Not Sharnya."