106. Jealousy on its peak

4000+ Words

4000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 106 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________

Sharanya said, "Thank you so much Naksh! You don't know how long I wanted to complete that book. I thought… now I will never be able to complete that book."

Niskarsh smiled and said, "That won't happen, Princess! We will go back to Mumbai soon. And then you can complete the book comfortably."

Sharanya said, "Hmm. You go to sleep now."

_____________________________________

The next day, Shrida had not yet come, Sharanya already fed breakfast  to Niskarsh and also talked to the doctor. He was to be discharged tomorrow. But the doctor strictly forbade traveling. After such a major operation, Niskarsh needed rest. He could not travel for about fifteen days. Sharanya decided that she would take him to her home. Then she had also decided that she would go back to Mumbai with Niskarsh. So everything had to be collected from here also. Which was bound to take a few days' time. So it was beneficial for both.

There was a knock on the door of the ward and Sharanya said, “Come.”

A nurse entered the ward carrying some things. She said, "Madam! The doctor has asked to give a sponge bath to sir. So I have come to give him a sponge bath."

Sharanya nodded her head yes and said, “Hmm.”

Then the nurse moved towards Niskarsh. Sharanya was standing there. The nurse helped Niskarsh to sit. And something clicked in Sharanya's mind. Wait a minute… is this nurse… going to give him a sponge bath? Oh shit…!

The nurse said to Niskarsh, "Sir! Can you take off your T-shirt please? I will help you."

When Niskarsh heard this, his eyes first went to Sharanya. And he saw Sharanya staring at him with her eyes wide open. Sharanya immediately came to the nurse and took the wet towel from her and said, "Umm… I… I will help him. You can go. You have many other things to do, nurse! Right?"