123. Hurtful Pages

4000+ Words

4000+ Words.

QOTD : "Favourite singer?"

QOTD : "Favourite song?"

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 123 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________________________________

Niskarsh was now relaxed. He knew that if anything happened, his wife was with him, who would take good care of him. Sharanya's words gave him courage and also solace. And what does a person need at such a juncture? Where he knows that he will break apart at any moment. At such a time, if he knows that he has a strong hand that will never leave him alone under any circumstances, then no matter how big the difficulties are, he can easily overcome them. Only on the strength of that one strong hand. And for Niskarsh, at this time his strong hand was his wife, who stood by him in every situation.

After a while, both of them came to the dining area. Archana ji had also come to the dining area by now. Sharanya smiled and said, "Good morning, Maa!"

Archana ji, "Good morning, Bacche! Today you both are very late in coming downstairs."

Niskarsh said, "Yeah… that… that her earring was not found, Maa! We were late because of it."

Sharanya stared at Niskarsh. Couldn't find any excuse, so he implicated her? OK, let's see. It is not so easy to mess with your wife. Sitting on the chair, Sharanya immediately said, "Yup Maa! Then his watch could not be found. He forgets things by keeping things here and there. We even took time to find the watch."

This time Niskarsh made a face. Actually, his wife is quite sharp. He should deal with her thoughtfully. Archana ji said, "Both of you are careless with your things. Why don't you keep your things in the right place?"

Immediately, like a child, Niskarsh said, "Maa, we keep it at the right place. But when the time comes, that thing is not found at its place. So what to do?"

Sharanya said while pushing his coffee towards him, “Have breakfast for now.”

Archana ji, "Yes. You both have breakfast first."

Then everyone finishes their breakfast peacefully. After having breakfast, Archana ji was sitting in the hall. Now Niskarsh had to ask her all those questions which would scratch the wound of years gone by and make it green again. But now he had to do this. He had no other option. So he took a deep breath. Sharanya took Niskarsh's hand in hers and nodded her head to make him feel present with him. She said, "Go Naksh! The right time has come. Don't wait any longer. Go. I am right here. Near both of you. Okay?"