80. Allergy?

The next update will be after 11 tonight. Happy reading Lovelies!🙌

3100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 80 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

When Sharanya saw Mansvi touching Niskarsh inappropriately, her blood boiled. She felt like getting up right now and slapping her hard on her cheek. But she couldn't do that right now. So when Mansvi offered her a cup of tea, Sharanya deliberately poured it on her hands and pretended that it was just an accident. Hearing Mansvi's scream, Sanika ji also came into the hall. And seeing her red hands, she took her from there and went to her room.

Niskarsh had been noticing all this for a long time and had clearly seen that Sharanya had deliberately dropped the cup on Mansvi's hands. He murmured softly, "The cup of tea has spilled on someone else's hand and you are feeling jealous. Why Jaan?"

Sharanya stared at him first. Firstly, she was already angry and now on top of that, Niskarsh's teasing of her like this was  irritating Sharanya. That's why she also murmured softly in the same tone, "Doesn't it seem like you also love your hands? Or is it because she touched you?"

Niskarsh was a little shocked after hearing her question. Because he could neither answer yes nor no to this question of Sharanya. He said, "It's not like that, Lavender! And you know it too."

Sharanya did not say anything. She remained calm. Here in the room, Mansvi's hand was completely red. She had a lot of burning sensation in her hands. Sanika ji scolded her and said, "What is all this, Mansvi? Where was your attention?"

Manasvi made a slightly tearful face and said, "I was concentrating on tea only, Mom! And I saw that Maanvi Dii deliberately spilled tea on my hand."

Sanika ji said in shock, "What? Have you gone mad? What nonsense are you saying?"

Mansvi said, "I am telling the absolute truth. I have seen it with my own eyes."

Sanika ji said angrily, "Manvi is your sister. Why would she do this? You have some misunderstanding."

Mansvi had doubts. She did not seem to be comfortable with Sanika ji's words. But now she couldn't win a little by arguing with her mom. Sanika ji applied ointment on her hands and coming out of the room said, "Come, come with me in the kitchen and help me a little."

Mansvi made a face and said, "Mom! My hand is completely burnt. How will I help you?"

Hearing her, Sanika ji said with a sarcastic smile, "Have you mistakenly considered yourself in place of Maanvi? Maanvi is Mad Eagle's wife, not you. Let's go quietly to the kitchen, today I've made Maanvi's favorite fish curry."