17. You're my Shield

2300+ words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 17 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________..___________..__________

At this time both Abhimaan and Shailesh ji were in the meeting room of SB Corporation. Along with both of them other shareholders of the company were sitting. No one could understand that why Mr. Sehgal has called this meeting in such a hurry? And why hasn't he reached here yet? Raj Sehgal was one of the major shareholders of SB Corporation. Twenty-five percent of the company's shares were on his name. And so many shares in the names of Abhimaan and Shailesh ji as well. Now at this time the issue among everyone was that, after calling this meeting himself, where is he till now? Everyone was arguing among themselves. Just then, a Sedan car stopped in front of SB Corporation building. From the driver's seat of the car, Niskarsh got down with sunglasses on his eyes. Then he went to the other side of the car and opened the car door. Sharnya came out from the other side very elegantly. They once looked at that building from top to bottom and then looked at each other. Then both smiling, went inside the company. Whatever was going to happen in this company today, it was probably going to bring a big storm in the lives of Abhimaan and Shailesh ji.

_____________..__________..___________..___________

In the meeting room, the commotion was still heard. Abhimaan getting up from his seat said in a loud voice, "Please. Calm down all of you. This meeting has been called by Mr. Sehgal. And why? None of us knows. So there is no point in arguing with each other."

Then one of those share holders said, "But where is Mr. Sehagl himself? We all have been waiting for him for the last two hours. We don't have that much spare time to waste our time like this. If he has arranged this meeting, he should be present here himself on time."

Abhimaan continued, "You are right Mr. Desai! We all do not have that much free time. Since Mr. Sehgal has not reached here yet, being the Major Shareholder of this company, I would like to postpone the meeting. I cancel here."

_____________..___________.._________..___________

Abhimaan had just finished his talk when the door of the meeting room opened, and a deep voice echoed throughout the room, "Itni bhi kya jaldi hai, Bade Bhai?"
(For those who don't understand Hindi : - "What's the hurry, brother?")

Hearing the sound, everyone looked towards the door. Abhimaan and Shailesh ji were shocked to see Niskarsh and Maanvi coming inside the door. Shailesh ji got up and said, "You? What are you doing here?"

Niskarsh cast an angry look at Abhimaan. On seeing him, his heart felt like killing him. But he was controlling his anger. He pulled a chair for Sharnya and then sitting himself on another chair, said very casually, "Dad! What do you mean by what am I doing here? This is my office too. Right?"