119. Baap, Baap hota hai

QTOD :- "Cold Coffee or Hot coffee?"

QTOD :- "Ramen or Noddles?"

3900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 119 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________________________________________________________

Hearing Niskarsh, Abir immediately said, "Oh yes, I came for an important work. Mr. Bhatiya has been waiting for you for a long time. There was a meeting with him today. Have you forgotten, Brother?"

Niskarsh, "Haven't forgotten. Was just leaving."

Niskarsh walked over to Sharanya and said, "I'll be back in about two hours, Lavender! Until then you stay here."

Niskarsh said, picking up a file from his desk. Sharanya immediately held his hand and said, "But till then what will I do Naksh?"

Niskarsh smiled and took her to the room in the cabin, he said, "You complete that incomplete book of yours here. Okay? I will come in a little while, Jaan!"

Sharanya happily said, "Okay."

Then Sharanya did not come out of that room. Niskarsh left from there with Abir.

_______________________________________________________________

Here in Delhi, Daivik was staring at Vaidehi's empty chair for a long time. It had been almost two hours. Vaidehi had not returned to her desk. And finally when he could no longer control himself, he came out of his cabin. He asked the employee working at the next desk near Vaidehi's desk, "Where is Vaidehi?"

The girl said, "I don't know, sir! I haven't seen her for a long time."

Daivik did not say anything further and went away from there. He checked that floor thoroughly, but he did not find Vaidehi anywhere. Then he took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Vaidehi's number. But despite ringing, the call was not being picked up. Daivik called one of his men. Immediately a voice came from the other side, "Yes, Boss?"

Daivik said in a panic tone, "Shobhit! Find Vaidehi. She has been missing for the last two hours. Bring her in front of my eyes as soon as possible."

Shobhit from the other side said, "Okay boss!"