77. I'll save us

2300+ Words.

Writer's Note : -

Hello guys! Satyanshi here. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying this novel. Well, I'm just gonna tell you that this update will be short. Because I've got my periods today. And you guys know the pain, cramps and what not we girls going during this periods. But still I'm updating you guys! So please don't curse me for this short update. Love you! Byeeeeee ☺️

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 77 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

Whatever Niskarsh said, Sharanya did not listen to a single word of it. She was in deep sleep, lost in her own world. In fact, even in her sleep, she was smiling, blushing and enjoying her sleep completely. But Niskarsh, what he was going through at this moment, only he knew. He could not keep Sharanya away from himself at any cost. But he also knew very well Vardaan's power. Therefore, at this time, Sharanya's safety was everything for him. And this was the reason why he told Vardaan that he did not love Sharanya. But only he knows how much he loves Sharanya. But could never tell her. Just keeps expressing it all the time. But this dumb girl cannot understand.

Niskarsh caressed Sharanya's face lovingly and said, "Mera Bacha! You are my life. I would die without you. That's why I can't even think of pushing you away from me. I love you so much, Jaan! I will do something or the other to get you out of all this. I will save us from this storm called Vardaan."

________________________________

After some time, Sharanya woke up. She was in her room at this time. But as far as she remembered, she had slept in Archana ji's room. Then how did she reach here? Hmm, Niskarsh must have brought her here. Thinking all this, she took a look around her room, but Niskarsh was nowhere to be seen. Then she looked at the clock and saw that it was 11 o'clock at night. She got up with a jerk and sat on the bed. Sharanya said to herself, "I kept sleeping for so long? And Naksh? Where is he? It's so late in the night."

Then she got up and walked out of her room. When she came near Archana ji's room, she found that the door was closed. This means she has slept. Sharanya looked here and there in the hall etc., but she could not find Niskarsh anywhere. Then she went towards the study room. The door of the study was open. Sharanya saw that Niskarsh was sitting on the chair engrossed in his laptop. Sharanya's mood was unnecessarily bad today. So she came to him and closed his laptop. Hearing his laptop suddenly shut down, Niskarsh immediately turned back to find Sharanya standing behind him with her sleepy eyes. He said, "I was doing something important. Why did you turn off the laptop, Lavender?"

Sharanya did not say anything, just silently sat in Niskarsh's lap and hugged him. Today, Sharanya's behavior did not seem right. Today she was looking very down. That's why Niskarsh also did not react much and caressed Sharanya's hair and said, "What happened, Jaan? What's the matter? Why are you behaving like this? Has something happened in the office?"