57. Don't stop me today

Hehehehe…😁 your wait is over now Lovelies! Enjoy 🥂

3200+ words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  57 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________.._____________..____________..________

When Niskarsh saw Sharanya in Indian wear, he did not understand anything. He knew that Sharanya rarely wore Indian wear for office. She wore a saree for the first time just to go to that event. So, clearing his doubt, he asked Sharanya a question, "Lavender! Don't you want to go to office today?"

Sharanya was shocked to hear such a sudden question. She said, "Why? Why are you asking?"

Niskarsh shrugged his shoulders and said, "Just like that. I'm just asking."

Sharanya said in her mind, "If I go to office today, you will not go to the award function tomorrow, my dear husband! And I am also your wife. I will make you agree to go to the award function tomorrow, Mr. Niskarsh Bedi! You just keep watching. If I haven't made you say yes with your own mouth, then my name is also not Sharanya Niskarsh Bedi."

Niskarsh saw her deep in thought, so he said, "Hey Jaan? Where are you lost? What happened?"

Sharanya seemed to have come back to her senses and with all the innocence that exists in the world on her face she said, "Naksh! I don't feel like going to company at all today. Can I skip today?"

Ufff, these eyes? What is there in these eyes? Niskarsh seemed to be drowning in her eyes. At this moment Sharanya seemed to him like a little girl who convinces her mother to skip school. Well, he was her husband guys! Don't make him Sharanya's mother. Just kidding. But, why is she asking his permission? Does she need Niskarsh's permission? Not at all. The reverse Niskarsh treat her like a queen. He himself used to bow before her. And yeah, he did not call Sharanya Your Highness just for the sake of name. She really ruled him.

Niskarsh said, "Why are you asking me? It's your choice. Do as you wish. You don't need my permission and you shouldn't, Your Royal Highness!"

He put more emphasis on the words 'Your Royal Highness' and made Sharanya realize, what did those words mean? She smiled after listening to him. Then she immediately made a face and said, "Okay, I am not going today. And anyway, do you know? How much work does they make me do? Uff."

Sharanya was trying to be cute in front of him. Niskarsh was understanding this very well. And the funny thing was that he also found her cute. He smiled at her words and pulled one of her cheeks and said, "You don't need to trying to be cute, Mrs. Niskarsh! You already are."

Haye! Yeh ladka? Sharanya's cheeks had turned cherry red. She was blushing profusely. She was not able to meet her eyes with Niskrash's blue eyes at this time. He saw her blushing again and said, "Oh my God! Why are you blushing so much, Lavender? Is it because of me??"