2. Changes in Maanvi

1200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Okay, now Let's start the second chapter of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love.

_________.._________.._________..________.._________

Abhimaan, Shailesh ji and Anand ji were still talking when a voice was heard from the door, "Dad!"

When everyone's eyes went in the direction of the voice, they found the same beautiful girl standing there. Anand ji happily moving towards her said, "Maanvi! Finally, you've come."

Abhiman and Shailesh ji also stood up from their places. But before Anand ji could hug Manvi, he stood shocked to see her. Abhimaan and Shailesh ji were also waiting for Manvi to come inside. When Manvi didn't come inside for a long time, both of them also moved towards the door. Shailesh ji said, "Mr. Arora! What happened? Why don't you invite Manvi inside? We too have to meet our future daughter-in-law. She has returned home after two years."

But as soon as his eyes fell on Manvi, he too was stunned to see her. He didn't know how to react?

Anand ji said in anger, "What is all this Maanvi? This saree, vermilion, this mangalsutra and this chuda? What is the meaning of all these?"

Manvi was standing right in front of him, wearing a red saree and red chuda in her hands. Mangalsutra around the neck and red colored vermilion in the forehead were giving proof of her marriage. Manvi bowed her head down and said to Anand ji, "Dad! Woh... Woh maine shaadi kar li hai."

Tadak...! A loud thumping sound rang out. On hearing about Manvi's marriage, Anand ji slapped her. Abhimaan stepped forward in anger and said, "What? You got married? Are you out of your mind?"

Manvi said in anger with red eyes full of tears, "Yeah. I got married a month ago."

Shailesh ji, "Whom? Whom have you married? Are you conscious or not Manvi? You got engaged to my son Abhimaan in front of the whole world. How can you get married suddenly without informing us? Do you care at all about our respect?"

Manvi, "I'm sorry, Mr. Bedi! But I had no choice. If I told you, would you all have allowed me to get married?"

Abhimaan came forward and gritted his teeth and said, "After all, whom have you married? Who's that bastard?"

Then a voice came from behind Manvi, "I'm that bastard."

A handsome guy came from behind Manvi and said holding her hand. At first seeing the red mark on Manvi's fair cheeks, he clenched his fists in anger. But then, controlling his anger, he spoke lovingly to Manvi, "What's the matter, Princess? You're still standing here? Why didn't you go inside?"

Anand ji said with Shocking expressions, "Who are you?"

Shailesh ji said in the middle, "Ni… Niskarsh…! You?"

There was no trace of fear on Niskarsh's face. There was no visible wrinkle on his face. He spoke in style, "Yeah Dad! Me, Niskarsh Bedi. I'm back."

On seeing the Niskarsh, hatred for him started appearing on Abhimaan's face. He said angrily, "Niskarsh! You... you married my future wife? How dare you?"

Niskarsh very comfortably said with innocence on the face, "Bhai! I alone have not married. Your Maanvi has also married to me. Why are you blaming me?"

Anand ji, "How can you both do this? Maanvi! I sent you to Canada to study. Not to get married."

Niskarsh Casually defending Manvi, he said, "Oh please Dad! We can do all these things by going inside."

Then he turned to Manvi and said, "Come on Princess! Come in."

He caught Maanvi by the shoulder and brought her inside the mansion. Abhimaan's anger was increasing. What did he not do in the last two years to make Manvi his own. Every night for the last two years, he had dreamed of Manvi in his arms. And suddenly today, Maanvi was snatched from him. And that too by his younger brother. This was not acceptable to him at any cost.

He said, "Niskarsh! You Bastard! After all, you have shown your worth."

Niskarsh said in a sarcastic tone, "Come on Bhai! You've snatched everything from me since childhood. So what if I snatch your future wife from you?"

With this talk of his, Abhimaan's anger got more air. He said to Shailesh ji, "Dad! Have you seen what it means to keep a snake in the house? No matter how much you love it, one day it turns back and bites you."

Shailesh ji also blamed Niskarsh and said, “I sent Manvi to Canada, trusting you, that you'll take care of your future sister-in-law and the future daughter-in-law of this house. And you're not even worth trusting."

Hearing commotion downstairs, Anamika also came out of her room. After understanding the whole scene, she said to herself, "Interesting."

And there she sat on the sofa. Throughout this debate, Maanvi stood silently beside Niskarsh with her head bowed.

Niskarsh holding Manvi's left hand, said, "Oh Please Dad! Manvi is still your daughter-in-law. Just ,younger son has switched your elder son. What's the big deal? Just relax."

Anand ji came forward and grabbed Manvi by her shoulder and said, "How can you do this to me, to your dad, Manvi? While marrying this guy, you didn't think of me even once?"

Niskarsh pressed Manvi's palm hard and then released it. Maanvi understood what to do. She said, "Dad! When you fixed my engagement with this Abhimaan Bedi, for profit in business, did you think of me then? When you didn't value my decision at that time, so now Why should I care? I never wanted to marry Abhimaan, but under your pressure, I got engaged to him. When I couldn't tolerate you and your torture, I went to Canada. When you didn't think of me even once, why should I think of you now? I fell in love with Niskarsh in these two years, and I got married to him."

Anand ji's anger was on the seventh sky as soon as he heard the truth from Manvi's mouth. Once again in anger, he proceeded to slap Manvi and said, "You are impossible."

Manvi closed her eyes in fear. But after a while, a sound reached her ears and she slowly opened her eyes. He saw that Anand ji was just about to slap her, but before he could reach Manvi, Niskarsh had already appeared in front of him and stopping Anand ji's raised hand in anger, he said angrily, "Don't. Don't you dare. If you touch my wife again, in any way, I'll cut off your hand. If i hear you speak bad about her, I'll cut off your tongue. If you dare to even think about hitting her ever again, I'll cut off your fucking head. Am i clear or am i clear?"

_________.._________.._________..________.._________

So Lovelies! That's it. I really really hope, that you like it. And If you like it, then please do vote, comment and share it with your friends and family. Add this novel to your library. And show Dher Sara Pyaaaaarrr in the comment section. I'll be eagerly waiting for your responses, Angels!🤭