88. Confession?

Completed 2 Million reads Lovelies!!! Many congratulations to our NiShya, me and you all🥳🥰

(Next update will be after 5 PM)

3200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 88 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________

Sharanya took the phone from Meera and called Niskarsh. She wanted to hear Niskarsh's voice. At this moment she was very scared and only this voice could calm her down. After a couple of rings, the call got picked up, and a voice came from the other end, "Hello Meera! Have you reached? How is the situation? Have you reached Sharanya?"

There was nervousness in Niskarsh's voice and Sharanya felt it. Tears were flowing rapidly from her eyes. On the other hand, Niskarsh wasn't able to hear anyone's voice. Only bullets were being fired. He was scared. It seemed as if his breathing had stopped for a moment. Will Sharanya be alright? Did something happen to her? Even with this thought his body started trembling. And then, he heard someone crying from the other side. He recognized this voice. He immediately said, "Lavender! You… are you okay? Can you hear me? Say something, Sharanya!"

Sharanya calmed herself down and said, "Naksh! Naksh… please get me out of here. You come quickly. I am very… very scared. These people will kill me… Naksh! Please. You come to me quickly. Please save me."

Sharanya was crying badly. And Niskarsh felt as if someone was repeatedly stabbing his heart with a knife. Tightening his grip on the steering wheel, he said while increasing the speed of the car, "I'm coming, Jaan! Just for a little while. I'm just reaching you. You don't have to be afraid. I'm coming."

Then Sharanya saw that a bullet came straight and hit Meera in her left hand. Sharanya nervously held Meera's hand and said, "Meera!!!"

Meera's eyes were blood red due to pain and still she was continuously firing at Abhimaan and those goons. And had even killed one of them. Now only two more men were left with Abhimaan. She said, "Madam! Don't move from your place. And don't worry about me. I am absolutely fine."