25. Moments

3200+ Words.

Quite a long update 😉 Thank me for this in the comments.
(Kidding guys!)😂

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 25 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..______________..___________..________

Hearing Sharanya's answer, Abhimaan laughed and said, "Oh really? Well then Mrs. Maanvi Niskarsh Bedi! Now that you have praised your husband so much, will you bother to tell me too? That your so called What does have that makes him a Kohinoor? Koi khazana hath lag gaya hai kya?"

Sharanya got very angry, but she said very calmly, "You know? Everything is good when it comes at its right time and also shocks poor people like you. So I'll not spoil that suspense. So Mr. Abhimaan! You give me this file and go to your cabin and start thinking. Because the game has started. And soon you're about to fall flat on your face."

After listening to Sharanya, Abhimaan leaves from there in anger. She took a deep breath and then started reading that file.

___________..___________..___________..____________

In the evening, Sharanya reached the villa. She relaxed for a while sitting on the sofa. From the kitchen, Sheena was bringing a glass of water for Sharanya. That's when Vinod, who was coming from the front, who was a servant there, collided with her. Both collided and all the water was scattered on the floor. Sheena said apologetically, "I'm sorry madam! I'll get you another glass of water right now."

Vinod also apologized and said, "Forgive me too madam! My attention was somewhere else, I couldn't see. I'll clean the floor now."

Sharanya said, "Oh no problem. It happens sometimes. You both don't apologize."

Then both of them went towards the kitchen.

_____________..___________..___________..___________

It must not have been even two minutes since they left, when Niskarsh came in through the door. He was yelling at someone on the phone, "What do you mean you can't figure it out? You know it, don't you? How important is it to find those people? You're all worthless now. To all of you I…"

He was just coming inside when Sharanya's eyes fell on him. Sharanya noticed that Niskarsh was moving towards the water that had fallen on the floor and his attention was also on the phone. Sharanya got up and stopped him from moving forward saying, "Naksh! Stop…"