28. Meaning of My Purple

2400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 28 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________.._____________..________

It was getting late and by now, Niskarsh and Sharanya had finished their dinner. Today Sharanya had dinner on the sofa in the hall as her feet was still in pain. Now it was their turn to go to their respective rooms.  Taking Sharanya in his arms, Niskarsh bent down towards her and said, "Come, I'll take you to the room."

Sharanya immediately stopped him and said, "I can walk. You don't need to carry me."

After listening to Sharanya, Niskarsh said a little worried, "Let me tell you, your feet are still sore, Your Royal Highness!"

Sharanya was also feeling pain, but she did not want Niskarsh to carry her in his arms and climb so many stairs. And the second reason was, don't know why, what happens to her as she gets closer to him? She used to get nervous all of a sudden. It was a strange feeling. And since Niskarsh had told her that she had started liking him, she wanted to stay away from him even more. She did not want to like anyone, to love anyone. Because till date, all the people whom she loved, either left her alone or they hurt her. She did not want Niskarsh to be taken away from her, so she wanted to keep herself away from him.

Sharanya said, "Yeah, I know. But the pain is not so much that I cannot climb the stairs. I'll go to my room myself."

Hearing Sharanya's insistence, Niskarsh came and sat comfortably on the sofa and said, "Okay. Then go away."

Sharanya took a look at Niskarsh sitting next to her and tried to get up from the sofa. But as soon as she put a little pressure on her leg and tried to stand, she felt a severe pain in her leg and she sat down again on the sofa. He said sarcastically, "What happened, Princess? Go na. Why did you sit down again? You can go on. Right?"

Hearing such words of Niskarsh, Sharanya was shocked. She finally gave up and said, "I don't think so."

Acting completely ignorant, he said, "About what, Princess?"

After trying her best, Sharanya was completely sure that she cannot go up without Niskarsh's help. And she had also understood that now this devil is not going to take her upstairs to her room so easily. So she said, "I don't think I can go up on my own. My leg is still in severe pain. So…, will… you…"

Sharanya hesitated. Niskarsh was now laughing at her condition in his heart. This cute little wife of his, how many more cute acts is she going to do now? But where was Niskarsh to be accepted so easily now? He said, "Will you? Will you, what?"

Sharanya kept her eyes here and there. She was getting worried now. She touched her nose and said, "Will you take me up?"

Hearing her, Niskarsh got up from his place and walked towards the stairs and said, "Off course, let's go."