31. I wanna be Yours

3400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list. 

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 31 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters. 

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Till now the flood of tears that she had kept within herself, as soon as Niskarsh came to her, her dam broke. She clung to Niskrash's chest and started crying. She was crying bitterly. Niskarsh couldn't understand why she is crying so badly? Every tear that came out of Sharanya's eyes was hurting his heart like a knife. He ran his hand through Sharanya's hair and said, "Baby! Please tell me. What happened? Why are you crying so badly? Who's the reason behind your tears? I swear I'll burry them ten fit under the ground. But Please… please tell me."

Sharanya was still crying only. Now Niskarsh was clear that she was crying because of Abhimaan. Surely he has done something. And at this moment, he just wanted to kill Abhimaan. Because of him once again, his wife was crying bitterly. He said, "Abhimaan has done something, right? Hmm? Tell me, what has he done?"

Sharanya cried and shook her head, "No. Abhimaan didn't do anything."

If he didn't do anything then who did? Who has the guts to bring tears to the eyes of Mad Eagle's wife? Who is the one who wants to lose his life by messing with Niskarsh Bedi? He pacified Sharanya and said, "Then why are you crying so much? Tell me. And first stop crying, Princess! Whoever is the reason for these tears, he will die. This is your husband's promise to you. Tell me."

Sharanya was not leaving him. She just kept crying hugging his chest and said, "The reason for these tears is no one else but myself. I'm very bad person. I'm very bad person Naksh! I left her alone. I left her alone when she needed me the most. I'm very bad, Maybe… maybe because, I don't deserve anyone's love. My loved ones always go away from me because… because I don't know how to take care of them. I don't know how to love. You… you don't even love me. I don't even deserve your love, your care. I can't handle any relationship well. That's why... that's why I lost everyone. Now I don't want to loose you, Naksh! You stay away from me Otherwise, the broken pieces inside me will pierce you too and then you will only get pain…"

Niskarsh pulled her away with great difficulty and cupped her face in his palm, placing his finger on her lips and said, “Shh…shh!”

He wiped the tears flowing on Sharanya's cheeks and then placed his cool lips on her head. Feeling Niskarsh's touch, Sharanya closed her eyes. He kissed her forehead and said, "Princess! Coming close to you, I myself feel healed. You are the one who has spread new colors in my colorless life. How can I get pain from you? And the thing is,  the broken pieces inside you, I'm also a completely broken person from inside. You fix me and I'll fix you with my love. Sharanya! I know, our marriage is just a deal. But I want our marriage to be a real one. I want to give us a chance. I wanna make you Sharanya Niskarsh Bedi."