103. Some happy chapters

3700+ Words

3700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 103 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________________

Within a short time, Abir sent the location to Sharanya and Sharanya gave the location to the taxi driver. About half an hour later, Sharanya was standing in front of the hospital. There were a lot of crowds outside the hospital at this time. All the reporters and media people had gathered by now. Sharanya's tears were still flowing continuously from her eyes. She immediately bypassed the crowd and ran inside the hospital with great difficulty. Coming to the reception, she asked in a hurry, "Naksh…! I mean… Niskarsh… Niskarsh Bedi?"

The receptionist asked, "May I know madam! what is your relationship with Mr. Bedi?"

She asked this because the media people were disturbing her since the time Niskarsh was brought there. She couldn't tell everyone about his ward. Hearing the receptionist's question, Sharanya wiped her tears again and said, "I am his wife. Please tell me his room number."

The receptionist said, "Sure madam! Mr. Bedi has been kept in room number one zero three for the time being. Preparations for his operation are underway."

Sharanya immediately ran to the other side and said, "Thank you so much."

She found Niskarsh's room on the first floor itself. She immediately came towards the room and opened the door by turning the knob. And what she saw was enough to make her tremble to the core. There was blood all over Niskarsh's face. Bandages were tied on his head, but the bleeding was not stopping. Doctors were standing around him and trying to stop the bleeding. And Niskarsh was half unconscious. There was not much injury on his body, but the major injury was on his head. Seeing Sharanya there, the doctor said, "How did you come inside? You are not allowed to come inside. You go from here."
________________________________________
Writer's note : -

I will recommend you guys! That before reading the upcoming parts of this chapter, please put on your earbuds and play "Teri Deewani" song by "Kailash Kher". Trust me, it suits well on the upcoming parts. By doing so, you can enjoy the upcoming parts more. I want you to feel Niskarsh's pain. I know its too painful, but I'm experiencing it now. Believe me, I'm crying. Okay, Now I will not disturb your reading much. All I would like is that you follow my suggestions. So you can enjoy it more. Now I continue the chapter.
________________________________________