22. Screams

1700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 22 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Some days had passed. Sharnya was going to the company every morning. Although Niskarsh's stern eye was always on her. Sharnya used to face Abhimaan and Shailesh ji all the time. And she used to give them answers according to their manners. During these few days, Sharnya had extracted a lot of information about the company. She informed Niskarsh that SB Corporation is about to sign a huge deal in just a few days. That too with Pink Star Company. In the corporate world, another company trending in India was Pink Star. And working with Pink Star meant SB Corporation to be among the top ten corporate companies in India. And if this deal of SB Corporation was not signed with Pink Star, then they were in debt of a huge amount, which they would not be able to repay. For Niskarsh, this news was very beneficial. He had a good chance. To deliver the next blow to the BEDIs.

At this time it was twelve o'clock in the night. Although, Niskrash used to reach the villa by around ten in the night, but today he was very late. There was a lot going on in his company that he needed to handle. And because of this, he used to reach the villa a little late for the last one week. By the time he reached the villa, Sharnya was still awake. And used to read some novels.

But by the time he reached the villa today, Sharnya was already asleep. Niskrash was very thirsty. So he took off his blazer and placed it on the sofa, and rolling up his shirt sleeves, he headed for the kitchen. Going into the kitchen, he took out a bottle of chilled water from the refrigerator and downed half of the bottle in one go. He saw, there was dinner placed on the kitchen slab. Niskrash was not in mood today, to have dinner. He just wanted to have a peaceful sleep with Sharnya in his arms. But he remembered that today Sharnya would be sleeping in her room. He'll have to work a little harder today and pick her up and take her to his room.

Thinking all this, he went up the stairs. Coming to the top floor, he slowly opened Sharnya's door and saw inside. The lights in Sharnya's room were off. He had just gone inside after opening the door of Sharnya's room, that's when he started hearing Sharnya's screams. He heard the sound and immediately switched on the lights.

Niskrash saw Sharnya tossing and turning on the bed in her sleep. She has kept her hands on her face, as if protecting herself from someone. Sharanya screamed, "Mom! Please. Don't do this. Mom! Please, please. Leave me. Ahhhh…! Mom! It hurts so much. I… let go. I love you so much Mom! You… Don't you love me at all? Please, leave me. It hurts. Pleaseeee…"

Sharnya was now crying in her sleep. It seemed as if she was suffering. Niskrash, he could not understand what was happening? He had never seen Sharnya like this. He was rooted in his place. And then, all of a sudden, Sharnya screamed out loud, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…"