116. What's in your heart?

QOTD :- "DDLJ or Kal ho na ho?"

QOTD :- "Lee min Ho or Kim woo bin?"

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 116 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Sharanya woke up to bright sunlight hitting her face. She opened her eyes with a sigh. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was nine in the morning. What??? Is it nine o'clock? Sharanya jumped from the bed and landed on the ground. She had developed the habit of waking up late in the morning for the last few days. But now that she was back at the villa, she would have to stick to her old schedule again. But just a minute…! This… this is her room. But last night… last night she slept in Archana ji's room, right? Then how did she reach here? When did she reach? Why did she reach here? Sharanya had many questions in her mind, but she did not have time to find answers to those questions. So she immediately ran towards the washroom.

After some time, when she came back to the room after taking a bath, she found that Niskarsh was nowhere in the room. Is he going to Eternity today? If he is going today, then Sharanya is very late. By the time she goes downstairs, Niskarsh will be left for the office. So today Sharanya just tied her hair and applied vermilion on her hairline. And she came down after putting her dupatta on her shoulder. When she came to the dining area, she saw that Niskarsh was sitting there finishing his coffee. Sharanya heaved a sigh of relief. Sitting in the dining area she said, "Good morning Naksh!"

But what is this? He did not give any answer at all. He did not even look up towards Sharanya. Sharanya found this a bit strange. She got up to call Archana ji and said, "I will call Maa and come back."

But then Sheena came and said, "No madam! There is no need for that. Archana Madam had breakfast in her room today."

Sharanya, sitting back in her place, said, "Oh…! No problem."

Now there were only Sharanya and Niskarsh on the table. Sheena served breakfast to both of them and went towards the kitchen. Niskarsh's full attention was on his tab. He was watching some news related to the business world. Sharanya said, "Naksh! How did I reach my room? Do you know?"