Bonus chapter😉

Hello Lovelies! Actually I made a mistake 😅 I forgot to add some scenes in chapter 49. So, here I'm posting a bonus chapter so that you guys can read it. Sorry sorry.... I hope you'll forgive me.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

2000+ Words.

______________________________________________

Sharanya had just come down the stairs and saw Abir and Niskarsh fighting like Tom and Jerry. Nothing can really happen to these two. Sharanya knew that even if Niskarsh did not consider Abir as his friend, he had a bonding with him. Otherwise, who would have the courage to counter Niskarsh Bedi or argue with him? Abir was really a good friend of his, who understood him, his anger and his emotions. Respected him. When the time came, he also worked like a responsible employee. But, whenever Niskarsh needed him, he always stood by him like a friend. Otherwise Niskarsh, apart from Abir and Kevin, no one knew that Sharanya had taken Maanvi's place. If Niskarsh didn't trust him so much, he would never have known such a big thing. He has never treated Kevin like this till date. Then why did he give so much leeway to Abir? Sharanya knew that even though he would never admit it in his own words, he treated Abir like his friend.

Even at this time both of them were arguing as if two children were fighting among themselves. The kitchen was at the back side, and Niskarsh and Abir's backs were towards the kitchen. That's why they neither saw Sharanya coming down nor what was happening behind. Sheena came to Sharanya and said softly, "Madam! I can't understand anything. Do i need to make coffee or not? You tell me."

Sharanya also slowly went towards the kitchen and said, "No. There is no need to make coffee. Both of them are mad. You come with me to the kitchen."

Both Sharanya and Sheena went to the kitchen. There was silence for a while. But, Abir was not going to stop his actions. He said again, "Tell me, Brother!"

Niskarsh said in irritated tone, "What?"

Abir said showing his eyes, "What I asked you. You are trying to change yourself for Bhabhi, aren't you? Tell me."

Niskarsh knew that this man was not going to keep quiet and was not going to leave him. Then he also needs someone with whom he can share those things of his heart, which he cannot do with Sharanya right now. So he took a deep breath and said, "What other reason could there be, Abir? She is so innocent and pure, isn't she? I can't get angry at her. When I see tears in her eyes, I feel as if my heart is breaking something. Has torn it with a knife. Since childhood she was never treated the way she should have been. I want to treat her right. She is very delicate and innocent. If I don't control my anger, she gets scared of me. And when she gets scared, I get angrier at myself. She doesn't deserve a partner like I was before. And just because she doesn't deserve a worst partner like me, I can't leave her. I will change myself and make myself perfect for her. By making those changes in myself, I will become the kind of partner she deserves. So yeah, I'm changing for her. She's changing me. And she doesn't even realize it."

Abir teased him further and said, "Oh ho!!! My Romeo! You turned out to be a great romantic. It is called, Don't judge a book by its cover."

Niskarsh stared at him and said, "Don't compare me with Romeo."

Abir said with surprise, "Why? Romeo and Juliet's love story is the most famous."

Niskarsh finally took the last sip of his coffee and said, "Because I don't want to be like Romeo. Do you know how he ended? I'm just a Lucifer. Lucifer, the god of hell, who has the power to destroy the entire world for his lavender."

Abir smiled at his words and said, "Well, I agree. Niskarsh! She is really a diamond on your hands, isn't she? Yaar! Bhabhi is really made for you. You know, everyone is born for some reason or the other. And I really feel that Sharanya Bhabhi's very purpose was to handle a Lucifer like you. She is the only one who can handle you. And last night? After last night, I felt this Confirmed."