1. Back to India

1400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Okay, now I think its enough of my Bak Bak today. Let's start the most awaited, first chapter of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

________..________.._________..________.._________

"Surely, Love Can Change Everyone. But not me."

As soon as landed at the Mumbai airport, the handsome guy with a sarcastic smile on his lips thought this first thing in his mind. In appearance, the age of that guy was about twenty-five years. Fair complexion, tall, sunglasses on eyes, expensive watch in hand and blue custom made suit, the guy was looking very charming. Ever since his arrival, there had been a lot of commotion at the airport. Whoever saw him at a glance, could not live without praising him.

Then, holding the guy's left arm, someone said to him in a horrified voice, "Niskarsh! I don't think I'll be able to do it. I won't."

This guy was Niskarsh. Niskarsh Bedi, the younger son of the Bedi family who had just set foot in India after years. As soon as he heard this from the beautiful girl walking right next to him, a fire of anger started appearing in the eyes of the Niskarsh.

Niskarsh held the beautiful face of this girl in the palm of his right hand and gritted his teeth angrily and said, "I'm not used to listening. I didn't bring you here on your own wish. I brought you here on my own wish. So just do as much as I tell you."

That girl was in a lot of pain. Her lake-like eyes were filled with tears. She said nervously, "But I'm scared. What if…"

Niskarsh said in between, tightening his hold on her cheek, "Just shut up. You've come here with Niskarsh Bedi. So you don't have to fear anyone."

He paused for a while and smiled sarcastically, "Except me. Got it?"

Tears rolled down the girl's eyes and she said in fear, "Hh…hh…haan. Understood. Please let me… leave me. It's hurting a lot. Please."

Hearing the consent from the girl's mouth, Niskarsh released her and said in a threatening tone, "Don't make any mistake in front of the family. One small mistake and your death. Got it?"

The girl said trembling with fear, "Huh...huh...hmmm."

Niskarsh taking that girl, he got into the car. And then extended the tissue paper towards her and said, "Clean your tears and fix your appearance."

That girl also trembling, took the tissue paper from the Niskarsh's hands and wiped her tears.

________.._________.._________.._________.._________

Here at Bedi Mansion, there was hustle and bustle everywhere. Shailesh ji said to his wife, "Anamika! Are you sitting here comfortably reading the magazine? Maanvi must be coming. Do you have any idea or not?"

Anamika didn't take her eyes off the magazine and said, "Your son has sent the car. All the servants in the house are making all the preparations for your lovely Maanvi. Is this not enough? Now everyone can't seem to welcome that queen, can they?"

Hearing such words from Anamika's mouth, Shailesh ji shouted angrily, "Anamika! You are talking about our future daughter-in-law. Mind your tongue before using it."

There was no effect on the Anamika. Keeping her eyes fixed on the magazine, she said, "That's why I've stopped using my tongue. Neither my husband nor my son listens. So on whom should I use it?"

Before Shailesh ji could answer Anamika's words, a voice came from near the door, "Mr. Bedi! How are you?"

On looking towards the door, Shailesh ji found that Manvi's dad Anand ji had arrived. He moved towards the door and hugged Anand ji and said, "Ahh… Mr. Arora! I'm absolutely fine. Since your daughter is gone, you've forgotten us."

Coming inside, Anandi ji smiled and said, "Now our daughter is less and your daughter-in-law is more. That's why she is coming here straight from the airport."

Anamika got up from her seat and said, "Well, I've to attend an inauguration in the evening. So excuse me."

Seeing her leaving, Shailesh ji said, "Anamika! Don't you have a little manners? After so many days, our daughter-in-law..."

Before he could finish his words, Anamika had gone towards her room, completely ignoring his words. Seeing her such behavior, Shailesh ji said in front of Anand ji a little embarrassedly, "I apologize on behalf of Anamika. Don't know what is her problem with Manvi?"

Anand ji said, "Look Mr. Bedi! I've no problem with Anamika ji. As long as my daughter is your daughter-in-law and our partnership is going on. Till then, I've no problem with anything."

_________..________.._________.._________.._________

Just then a voice echoed in the hall, "Don't worry about it, Mr. Arora! As long as Manvi is mine, no one can break this partnership. But only as long as Manvi is mine."

Abhimaan Bedi came from the other side and said while sitting on the sofa. Abhimaan was also very handsome in appearance. Millions of girls used to die on him. He had many girlfriends in the past. He may have appeared to be a good gentleman, but in reality he was a playboy. He had been infatuated with Manvi ever since he saw her during a business party. He was obsessed with making Manvi his own. It was him who lured Anand ji into business and in return got engaged to Manvi about two years ago.

In his words just said, there were less talks and more of a warning. Hearing such tone of him, Shailesh ji said, "Abhimaan! What a way of talking is this? Why do you call him Mr. Arora? It's been two years since you got engaged to Manvi. Can't say dad?"

Abhimaan said with a sarcastic smile, "No Dad! Until I get married to Manvi, I cannot call him Dad. What if his daughter ran away from the mandap? Like two years ago, she ran away from the country on the pretext of pursuing further studies."

Shailesh ji said in anger, "Abhimaan!"

Anand ji said with a fake smile on his lips, "No problem Mr. Bedi! They are children. They all keep thinking. And what are you talking about, Abhimaan? Manvi is only yours. She'll always be yours."

Abhimaan said with a devilish smile on his face, "Sounds good. It would be nice if you get a date for our wedding now, Mr. Arora!"

Anand ji, "Sure. Why not? Now even Manvi has come back. There should be no more delay in the marriage of both of you." 

__________..__________.._________.._________..______

Here, a car entered the Bedi mansion. A beautiful girl came out from the passenger seat of the car. That girl was so beautiful, like a doll. Fair body like butter, not very tall in height. Her body was glistening in the sun. Eyes so innocent that if someone looks into her eyes for a minute, he'll fall in love with her eyes. Black curls of her hair were dangling over her shoulders. Nude color lipstick on the lips and a shining diamond ring in the ring finger of the left hand.

The girl took a look at the whole Bedi mansion, from top to bottom. Then taking a deep breath, she went inside with the sound of heels.

_________..__________..__________.._________..______

So Lovelies! This is the first chapter. Drop some hearts in the comment section if you like it. I really really really hope that you like it. And If you like it, then please like, comment and share it with your friends and family. Add this novel to your library. And show Dher Sara Pyaaaaarrr in the comment section. I'll be eagerly waiting for your responses, Angels!🤭