48. Medicine

(You guys are really something. I always feel forced in front of you all. Like today, you all made me posting the next update. Now… I'm like okay... Let's give you one update today. Next updates will be on Saturday. Ab khush ho jao aap sab. Dher sara pyaar aapko❤️)

3200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  48 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________..____________..___________..___________

After a while, Niskarsh opened his eyes. He was feeling severe pain in his head. He looked around and saw that Sharanya was nowhere in the room. He glanced at the ticking clock on the wall and saw that it was now eleven o'clock at night. Niskarsh was feeling the urge to smoke a cigar again today, otherwise this headache would definitely take his life. But, Sharanya? If she sees him smoking a cigar again, there will be trouble. Maybe this time she'll yell at him? At first she was afraid of him and could not show her anger at him, but now that he had given her so much freedom, maybe this time smoking this cigar would prove costly for him?

So he got up. He could not smoke cigar in the room because Sharanya could come at any time. When he woke up and looked around the room, he found that the room was not as perfect as before, but yes, it was better than the vandalism that happened just a while ago. By now, Sharanya had covered the entire room. Many things in the room were broken, so the room seemed a bit empty. But, there was no junk like before, so that no one could come and go. The servants of the house used to leave by eight o'clock in the night and then tonight he had asked everyone to leave as soon as he returned to the villa. So Sharanya must have done all this alone. He felt bad for her. She was facing problems because of him. Thinking all this, he went towards the cupboard and took out the cigar packet and lighter hidden in his blazer and put it in his pocket. And then he walked out of the room.

____________..____________..___________..___________

After a while, Sharanya came back into the room. By now she had changed and was currently wearing a light green Anarkali suit, which was very light and simple. Sharanya had also gathered her hair into a bun as she was coming from the kitchen at this time. She had a plate of dinner in her hands. But, when she reached the room with dinner, the room was completely empty. Niskarsh was nowhere. She checked the bathroom and the balcony, but both were completely empty. Sharanya started thinking that where can Niskarsh go on such a night? She also looked in the dressing room, perhaps after taking a shower he had come to the dressing room, but here too she did not find anyone. Then she also checked in the music room, but it was also empty. There was no need for her to check her room, because he rarely visited her room. Now only one place was left, the terrace. She went through the stairs and reached the terrace.

On the terrace, she saw that Niskarsh was standing close to the balcony and his back was towards Sharanya. But, his right portion was visible to Sharanya. She saw that Niskarsh was lost somewhere and that between his fingers he had a burning cigar, which he was taking long puffs down his throat. But Sharanya had disposed of all his cigar packets, right? And Niskarsh didn't stop her from doing so. Then where did this cigar come from in the house? So this man lied to her. And he still has the cigar with him, that too hiding it from her? Sharanya came towards him angrily. Niskarsh didn't realize at all, that someone was standing behind him. He was just looking at the sky, lost in his own thoughts. Sharanya turned him towards herself and snatched the cigar from his hands. And before he could understand anything, a hard slap fell on his cheek.