83. Birthday

Sorry for not updating on Saturday

3300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 83 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Sharanya had no idea what commotion was going on in the outside world. Because she did not turn on the TV in the morning and did not have time to use the phone. Actually, those who have novels to keep up with, their partners often do not have phones. That's why Sharanya used the phone only for personal use. So she didn't know anything, but our Mad Eagle? Huh…!!! He knew everything. Because… he had a hand in this entire incident. Nothing major was done in the corporate world without Mad Eagle's approval. He knew everything. When, where, what is happening? Is it happening right or wrong? And even at this time he was going to enjoy the coming moments very much. And that's why his mood was also quite good.

_________________

Writer's Note : -

I will recommend you guys! That before reading the upcoming parts of this chapter, Please put on your earbuds and play "Heeriye aa" song by Arijit Singh and Jasleen Royal, on loop. By doing so, you can enjoy the upcoming parts more. Okay, Now I will not disturb your reading much. I'm just giving you a suggestion, so you can enjoy it more. Now I continue the chapter.

_________________

Niskarsh smiling, driving the car, said, "Baby! Do you wanna listen to some music?"

Sharanya felt that Niskarsh was in a much better mood today. Yes, it was true that he was very happy to see the results of whatever he had done. But an important reason for his happiness was Sharanya's compliment to him. Today Sharanya called him handsome for the first time. And after hearing this, his feet were not touching the ground. Well today, Sharanya was also very happy. It was only this morning that she realized that madam was in love. That too with her own husband. That's why she was happy. Hearing Niskarsh's question, Sharanya smiled and said, "Hmm."

Niskarsh played music and the song started playing. The lyrics of the song were like this -

Heeriye Heeriye aa...

Heeriye Heeriye aa...

Teri hoke mra... Jind jaan Kara...

Holding Sharanya's hand, Niskarsh started singing further lyrics loudly -

Heeriye Heeriye aa...

Heeriye Heeriye aa...

Sharanya smiled at his action. Has this man gone mad today? What kind of actions is he doing? Sharanya had seen this form of Niskarsh for the first time today. She was looking at him with surprise. The song progressed and this time along with the lyrics, Sharanya started humming. The lyrics were like this -