Chapter 1: .02 Reborn Black White Lotus

Bai Wei slowly walked toward the forest, and the pace was graceful. The smile was pure and beautiful. It was like an angel who had fallen into the mortal world. The quiet and beautiful people could not bear to touch.

Only the most beautiful scene was not seen by the people she most wanted to admire.

Lin Zikai still sits quietly on the bench and looks at the book in his hand. The sun shines quietly through the gaps of the leaves. With a quiet serenity, when he sees his moment, he feels the peace of mind. It is clear that the whole body has a kind of indifference that refuses people thousands of miles away, but people who see him will flash a word in their hearts - the years are quiet.

"This classmate..." Finally, Bai Wei couldn't stand such neglect, yelling at Lin Zikai, and extending a hand to grab his sleeve.

However, before her hand touched him, Lin Zikai closed the book in his hand and looked up. His eyes were straight on Bai Wei's eyes. The pure black pupil was only calm and thin. It seems that the person in front of him is not A pretty woman, but a dead thing.

Such a sight Bai Wei has seen countless times, but she has never fallen on her body, so this time, she feels particularly embarrassed, even in the deepest part of the soul, and this faint anger.

This person clearly sees her more than life, now how dare he look at her with such a look! ?

"Is there something?" Looking at the white Wei, where the stiffness was still there, Lin Zikai's eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and his eyes gradually showed an unpleasant look.

Not happy! ?

I finally saw the emotional changes of Lin Zikai, but this moment made her more angry, he actually showed an unpleasant look to himself! ?

"Hello, I am Bai Wei of the C class of the year, I am..."

"C class? I am not interested in meeting you." Bai Wei said that she had not finished, Lin Zikai interrupted her, and then opened the book again, completely ignoring the people around her.

At this moment, Bai Wei simply wants to scream, why everything is different from what she imagined. Now Lin Zizhen sees that she should not be dumped by her style, and then publicly confess! ?

In the vicinity of Lin Zikai, he observed in secret how he completed the task. He looked at him with adoration. This is the first time his host has performed a task, and he has tried to figure out the character's character so well.

The setting of the second man is the iceberg schoolmaster, and each major of a major is divided into four classes a, b, c, and d. As a student, he is naturally indifferent to the school slag.

But... why does it always feel that something is wrong?

Obviously 001 has forgotten that their task is to save the white lotus. Sure enough, should it be stupid?

"This... this classmate, I, I just want to know you," Bai Wei lowered her head and her voice slowly lowered. She bit her lower lip gently. If someone looked carefully, she could even find her. In the eyes of the eyes, there is already a sense of water, obviously a portrait of being bullied. "I just watched you have no friends, so..."

That pair of me is to save you from the lonely and autistic, so that Lin Zizhen has a burst of nausea.

"I don't need friends," Lin Ziqi closed the book in his hand and stood up in the direction of the dormitory. At the moment he passed by Bai Wei, he whispered to her, "I am Lin Ziwei, not Su Mo, you are in the wrong place."

What... what! ? Why did he know this!

For a moment, Bai Wei's heart flustered, this is her biggest secret, why did that person know!