Chapter 74: 6.15, good at camouflage white lotus

"You, why don't you talk!" Looking at Bai Yun, he said nothing but just moving forward. Long Ao is really anxious. At this time, Bai Yu is the only person who knows the road. If he is thrown here, the consequences are true. Unbearable.

Listening to some trembling voice behind me, white sneer, this person is so courageous, so it is easy to do.

If the person behind him today is a dragon or a forest, then it will be another scene.

"If you want to go out, just keep up. If you don't believe me, it doesn't matter if you leave yourself." Bai Yu chuckled, but the more he was so afraid, the more he was afraid of being thrown here by one person.

And Bai Hao saw his timid look, and he felt very ridiculed.

In the last life, how stupid he was to be afraid of such a useless thing!

Here, Bai Yan is looking for something that I have only seen once in my life, and on the other side, the feeling of restlessness in Lin Zikai's heart is getting stronger and stronger.

"Hey, haven't the two people returned yet?" It has been hungry for several days, and Lin Zikai is more and more uneasy. Although he has certain predictive ability as a white child, he can never predict white. Hey.

"Not yet, hey, don't worry, I have sent someone to look for it. If there is news, I will tell you the first." Don't say that Lin Zizhen is not at ease now, even if Long Yao is not at ease.

I have said that in Longqi Mountain, there are dangers and opportunities. Now they may be buried in Longqi Mountain, but they may also get an unexpected opportunity.

"001, I have a bit of restlessness these days, you check what happened!" It is not that Lin Zizhen does not believe in dragons, but in this world, there is really no one who can exceed 001.

[Host adult, still can't find anything, even the main system there is no clue, there is no abnormality. 】 But only 001 knows that this so-called no exception is the biggest exception.

"But why do I always feel that something is wrong?" Lin Zikai believes in his own feelings. In the first few worlds, many times he relied on this feeling to avoid danger. This time, it is no exception.

[Host adult, please don't worry, now the main system is processing, and after the news, I will remind you in the first time. In fact, because of Lin Zikai's rhetoric and feedback from the main system, 001 also felt that there was a problem, but now he can't find anything, and he is not convenient to say it.

"Well, then let me know when you have the news." Lin Zikai knows that it is superfluous to say something at this time, or wait for 001 to give her the exact message.

Although Lin Zikai thinks so, it seems that some things are not carried out according to his ideas. At least, things about day and dragon are beyond control.

Not only Lin Zikai, but even 001 began to worry.

Obviously, through the main system, it is also possible to survey the signs of life in the day, but his people seem to have disappeared, which makes 001 very puzzled.

As for the white, are they really having an accident?

Naturally no, no, not only, but he found the opportunity he wanted to find.

"This...what is this place?" In the past few days, Longao has been following behind Baiyun. On several occasions, he almost encountered danger and let Longao not want to leave.

But every time I want to turn around, I will find that I can't find a way to go.

Now he really regrets it. If he stops at the beginning, he might have to leave here with his own luck, but now, if no one leads the way, he will not find a way out.