Chapter 3: .01 gentle and inclusive white lotus

In the end, Lin Zikai accepted the feelings of Zhang Daoling. Two people seriously lived through their lives for a lifetime. After accepting Zhang Daolin, he found that there is another person in life who is not so unacceptable, at least whether happy or sad. There is a person who can stay with me.

Lin Zikai has never been a sentimental person, but he is still a person, still knows what is called tired, and for so many years, as an A floating, he can't appear in front of anyone, so all the pressure is Zhang Daolin A person is standing, and he has never said a tired.

Even when the people in Longhushan found Zhang Daolin to let him go back to Longhushan to marry his wife and have children to continue the blood, Zhang Daolin still chose to refuse, because in his heart there is already a unique person, he is responsible for himself, the same Also be responsible for the people you love.

These forests know all about it, but there is no way to give him any help. He can only stay with him and even watch him become a revenge for himself and Longhushan.

"Axuan, in my life, the only thing I have not regretted is to know you." This is the last sentence that Zhang Daolin said at the time of his death.

[Host adult, the mission has been completed, are we going to go back? Looking at Lin Zikai, who is still floating around Zhang Daolin, 001 is somewhat worried. The host is really cold, but it is not ruthless. What Zhang Daoling did for so many years, it is also in the eyes, so the host will be reluctant to take it. .

"Go back." Lin Zikai's voice with a shallow sigh, looking at the man on the bed, he did not know what it feels like.

Although Zhang Daoling is now full of white hair, perhaps because of the practice of Taoism, his appearance is no different from when he first saw it.

[Host...] 001 wants to say something, but looking at Lin Zikai's calm look, for a time it doesn't know what to say.

"Go back!" Looked at the same person who was lying in bed without a sound. Lin Zikai slowly closed his eyes and opened his eyes again. He had already returned to the white space.

[Host adult, are you okay? Do you want to take a break and perform the task? 】 Although it is said that the faster they perform the task, the better, but 001 also understands that the host's mood is not so stable now, if it is too anxious, it will only make the host out of control.

"It doesn't matter, this thing doesn't make me shake." After saying this, Lin Ziyu leaned back on the recliner and refused to talk again, let 001 quietly close his mouth.

[System Scan, Summary of the previous world mission...]

[Scanning results, the total number of tasks in the world is five, of which one is the main line task, three are the branch tasks, one is the odd task, and the completion degree is 120. 】

"Is there a mistake in the 120?001 system?" The answer is that Lin Zizhen has some accidents. Is the completion degree of 120 a bit abnormal?

[Respond to the host, this is a summary of the tasks given by the main system, there is no possibility of any errors. 】

[The following task settlement, the main line task can obtain the experience value 300, the score 800; the branch task one experience value 100, the score 300; the branch task two experience value 100, the score 300; the branch task three experience value 300, the score 800; the adventure task experience value? , points 5000, special rewards: the original attribute point 10, the points turn to the draw twice, including the branch task two, the branch task three completion degree 120, the adventure task completion degree 150 experience, the point reward doubled, and at the same time open the enhanced system. Does the host accept all mission rewards?