Chapter 5: .01 sorrowful white lotus

Has he finally lost even people?

Lin Zikai remembers that someone once said that love is not forever, how long life will last forever. Once he has sneered, after all, there is a case of people who have become a grievance. He once saw it once.

But finally someone let him believe this sentence, and he used his life to interpret this sentence.

So that he can give everything, but he will not give life as easily as Su Mo, because he knows that only he can live with him to live his life.

When the life is over, I look at the young Linzi, who is as gentle as ever. He didn't say anything to live, because both of them know that now they are already part of each other's souls. How can I survive if I lose my average soul?

"Word, the most correct thing I have done in my life is to hold your hand and promise you a lifetime." Life is too short is his only regret, not regret that he can not live, but regret that there is no way to accompany him. By the side.

"Wait for me." Lin Zikai took his trembling and shaking hands, his eyes were firm.

"Okay, wait for you." He looked at him, his eyes were a little fuzzy, he could only see a large piece of red. It was the color that burned for a lifetime. It was the color that he pursued for a lifetime. It was like a fire, warm. His heart, since then he will no longer let go, even if the moth is fire, it is not regrettable.

After saying this, I looked at the middle-aged man standing behind the forest, and there was an apology in his eyes. "Baby, my father has not left anything for you in this life, even if you are dying, you must take your father. Hate me?"

For this child who has destroyed the world of himself and the two, he has not been very much seen, but decades of feelings have made him regard this child as his own son.

"Do not hate, Dad should have been with his father, always together." These years of feelings and words are no more true than the baby, there is no one between father and father, even him It is just a person who lives with them, not a family member, but the baby has never hated it.

They always can't give him enough feelings, but they give him something that he can't return for a lifetime.

"That's good, I don't want to go down and your father is complaining that it is not good enough for you." Looking at the son who has grown up to inherit all his own, the eyes of the sly are gratified, the happiest thing in his life is Grasping the words, the most proud thing is to educate such a son, he is their pride.

In this life, he is content.

Feeling that the person lying on the boat had not breathed, Lin Ziyi still sat there with no expression, no change, did not seem to care about the other party's death, but the baby saw his tears.

Dad has always been a real man who sheds tears in his heart. Today, for the first time, he saw his father crying, even though there was no change in his expression, but the tears dribbled down his cheeks and fell on that one. The hand that gradually passed away from the temperature.

"Dad..." Looking at the forest, the baby was a little flustered and his heart was full of uneasiness.

Hearing his voice, Lin Ziyi looked back at him. "Baby, sorry."

Looking at the dead silence in the eyes of Lin Zikai, all the words that the baby wanted to say at this moment are all in my heart, and I can't say it.

Sometimes the real despair is not the hysterical collapse, but the death of the heart, and the eyes of Lin Zikai, who always have a smile, have become gray.