Chapter 1: .13 END rebirth blackened white lotus

Although I don't know why Lin Zikai said these words, Su Mo nodded and said that he agreed.

Indeed, as Lin Zizhen said, some things do not have to be done by themselves. Many times, he only needs a word. There are many people in the world who help him, and the people he hopes will disappear silently. Even let him worry that he doesn't need it.

After the end of the New Year's Day holiday, two people returned to the school. When they looked at the overwhelming news about Bai Wei, they first learned about Lin Zifeng's means.

"This is what Big Brother did?" Looking at the various photos in his hand, Su Mo found that offending Lin Zifeng's end is not a common misery.

Although Bai Wei's reputation in the upper class is quite bad, the reputation in the school is very good. Even many boys regard her as the goddess in her mind.

It is conceivable that Bai Wei's image will become like after these unsightly photos have been handed down.

"That is my big brother." When he heard the words of Su Mo, Lin Zikai's mouth was slightly twitching. Now he understands it. He has always looked down on the degree of shamelessness of this person!

"Do you not hurt your feelings when you say this, what is the difference between yours and me?" Su Mo looked at Lin Ziwei innocently, as if any rejection would cause serious harm to him.

Lin Ziwei: Oh, the difference is big.

In the next few days, because there was no harassment by Bai Wei, whether it was Lin Zi or Su Mo, life was a bit pleasant.

Of course, there may be some trouble for Lin Zikai, that is... the harassment of Su Mo?

Now that Bai Wei has lost his sight, it may be that he left the city. This may be good news for Lin Zikai. After Bai Wei left the city, he and the Soviet Union should not have any intersection. So, it is estimated that his task is almost finished.

Just don't know why, there is no prompt to complete the task from the system.

"Zi Zi, do you have anything today? If you let go of school, you will run out." Although Lin Zizhen is not a house, the scope of activities is limited to schools and homes. The chances of going out to school are very few.

"Next week Xiaohui's birthday, go and see something to buy him." Although Lin Ziyan rarely goes home these years, but every year Lin Zihui's birthday he never forgot to give gifts.

This is to say that Su Mo has come to the interest, of course, his brother's birthday, he must also give gifts!

At this time, Su Mo had forgotten that Lin Zihui was not his third brother.

Just as the two people chatted, Su Mo inadvertently turned around and saw a car driving towards them, and the goal was Lin Ziwei!

"Zi Zi, be careful!" Su Mo did not think about pushing Lin Ziqi away, and then hit the car heavily.

Lin Zikai was pushed by Su Mo, and he could only watch this scene unable to stop. He was the flesh and blood. After this time, there was no other way than watching it.

"No, impossible, this is impossible!" Obviously, at this time, Bai Wei also found that she had misunderstood. She got out of the car and looked at the people who were on the ground and were unclear.

wrong! Why is this the case, the dead person should be Lin Zikai, as long as he is dead, A Mo can get rid of his confusion, they will be happy, just like the last life!

"Children...you are fine, it's good..." This is the only sentence that Su Mo said before he passed out.

Even now, there is only one person in his eyes, even he himself has been ignored.