Chapter 84: 7.07, proud cold white lotus

Doron did not answer immediately, but looked at Lance in a vague way. Most of the things he would talk to Iland now are related to the forces of light. Now there is a priest sitting here, how it looks like it is not like Very convenient look.

Ordinary people, if they are a little bit interested, they will immediately get up and leave. After all, although Lance has been living in Fort Collins during this time, he is still a guest after all, so it is not good to stay here.

But obviously this man didn't have this concept at all. He sat there smiling and didn't mean to want to leave. The straightforward look made Duolun want to let the other side avoid it.

But this time it is indeed a matter of great importance. If you don't say it, I am afraid that it will be too late.

"This priest, I have some things to say with my Highness, can you..." Duolun has already given Lance a lot of face. Most people will take the initiative to leave when they hear it. After all, the other party has been so polite, and it is already very estimated. His face.

But where Lance was an ordinary person, he pretended not to understand, and smiled and said to Duolun, "It doesn't matter, you said yours, I won't interrupt."

Duolun: ...a shameless person!

He is worried about his interruption now, but there are many things he can't listen to!

At this time, Iland also felt the seriousness of Duolun and turned to look at Lance, so he saw a very wonderful "face change."

I saw that Lance's face was originally with a modest smile, and people seemed to have a feeling like a spring breeze, but at the moment when Iland looked at it, his mouth began to sag slightly and hooked a sinister arc. The eyes of the sea blue are still innocent, and the eyes are full of grievances, as if Ailand is going to do something very cruel.

For a moment, Iland felt that he had the urge to help, no, it should be said that he now feels his brain hurt!

He determined that he and Lance had not known each other for a long time. The two had no deep friendship. Although he agreed to let Lance sponsor here, sometimes two people chatted at will, but there was no such special relationship.

Now this person is really good at watching him with such aggrieved and pitiful eyes! ?

"I really don't interrupt, not to mess up." The grievance looks like a large dog that the owner rebuked. People can't help but want to reach out and help him smooth the hair. Now Ilan Germany has a strange feeling.

Really... hell!

"You go back first." Now that Lance is looking like he is not ready to leave, then some words are really not suitable for speaking now, only to let Duolun go back first.

After Doron left, Lance felt a little unhappy because Eland was not willing to let him listen to the conversation between them.

He knew that the two people wouldn't talk about anything private, but he still felt very uncomfortable, just like he was an outsider!

Obviously, he forgot, for Ailand, he is a stranger.

Iland has not known how many years have passed since now. For the average person, one or two months is a constant time, but for Iland, this is just a moment in his long life. .

A person who only fits him for a short moment, how can he treat that person as a friend or even a more intimate relationship?

"Eland, you... hate me?" Looking at the elegant sitting on the sofa, holding a goblet in his hand and shaking the glass of red wine, Lance felt a little uncomfortable.