Chapter 99: 8.09, reborn scorpion white lotus

"Small, don't worry, even if there is no suitable place for the time being, it doesn't matter. I believe we can find a suitable place. The end of the world will not be a threat to us." Looking at Lin Zikai's worried look Lin Biao feels that his heart is getting softer and softer. How can softness and Xiaoxiao be so cute!

"Well, I believe my brother!" Hearing Lin Biao said, Lin Zikai still showed a big face, watching Lin Biao intently, as if this person is all his, no matter who is being like this. I will feel the blood in my eyes.

Lin Biao is more of a kind of heart-felt feeling. Originally, he had a kind of mind that couldn't be seen for Xiao Yan. Now this mind has become more and more obvious. Now he is afraid that he can't disguise himself.

Although Xiao Yan relies on himself very much, but that kind of dependence is only the feelings between relatives and friends, in addition, Xiao Yan does not have any special feelings for him.

And he, now dare not say to Xiao Xiao, he is afraid, afraid to see Xiao Yan's disappointed eyes, afraid that Xiao Xiao feels dirty.

Standing behind the two people, Lin Bo naturally understood the struggle of Lin Biao's heart. In fact, from the very beginning, he saw the feelings of the young master on the young master. He felt that he should stop, but looked at the silent young master. When the young master was happy and tried his best, he suddenly did not know what position he should stand to stop.

Even knowing that now is the end of the world, he is relieved. Now it is the end of the world. Everyone may die at any time. So it is not important for the descendants to tie this kind of thing, so that the young master can Are young masters together?

Lin Bo can be sure that no one in the world can be better than the young master. Since the young master is not in good health, what is wrong with taking care of the young master?

At this time, Lin Biao inadvertently looked back at Lin Bo's complicated eyes. In an instant, the whole person was paralyzed. The complex eyes with a clear look made him understand that now Lin Bo knows everything!

"Big brother, what's wrong?" I felt that Lin Biao's body was a little trembling. Shake, Lin Ziyu raised his head with some doubts, watching his undefended Adelin, and some of his heart did not understand, just his illusion? ?

In fact, this is not the illusion of Lin Zikai, but just Lin Biao really trembled. Shake for a moment, but the next moment he saw that Lin Bo knew but was not prepared to stop himself.

At that moment, he really breathed a sigh of relief. Now Lin Bo can be regarded as the only relative of their two people. As long as Lin Bo disagrees, even if one day, Xiaoyan has a feeling for himself, I am afraid Will be blocked by Lin Bo.

And now Lin Bo's apparently agreed eyes made him relieved.

"Nothing, Big Brother is worried that it is the end of the world. In the future, the environment will become worse and worse. What should I do with my body?" Lin Biao's heart disease forever, although doctors have always said that Xiao Yan's body does not matter. But they all understand that no matter what, Xiao Xiao's body will definitely affect his life, he can't afford to lose the little shackles.

"This big brother is relieved. My body seems to have been strengthened after I gained my abilities. It is much better now!" said the forest, his eyes blinked, and he looked at his big brother with a very happy look.

Of course, this is not a lie, but now his body is really much better than before, especially after the awakening of the power, the ability has no small tonic for the body, although not comparable to the first two worlds, but It is also stronger than most people.