Chapter 34: 3.09, gentle and inclusive white lotus

"Bai Yanfei, do you think this recording will be useful? Who knows if this is your synthesis!" Now Bailu is still dying. He has been working hard for so many years to develop the White House. Now Baijia I finally began to grow stronger, but this time there was the appearance of Bai Yanfei, which is simply to destroy all his hopes.

"Is it clear that you are synthesizing yourself, but if you want to find someone right, it is estimated that it is useless, because that person is already dead." Bai Yanfei said that the wind is light and dark, as if this is nothing worth mentioning. The same thing, let Bai Luo body chills.

"Dead...dead, how did you die?" There was a voice in his heart that kept telling him not to ask who did it.

Instinct tells him that this problem is too dangerous. Once the consequences are asked, it may be unimaginable, but I don't know why, Bailu still asked this moment.

"How is it dead? Oh, this is still asking, of course, I killed it, what kind of qualifications do people live in this world!" Today, Bai Yanfei is crazy, and her eyes are no longer moral or not. Anyway, she is already determined to die, and nothing else is important. "How can I leave you Bailuo with the possibility of whitewashing? Since you and my father are calculating me, now I will let your calculations become empty. !"

Bai Yanfei smiled insanely, as if she had seen the end of the White House. Her eyes were full of irony. Looking at Bai Luo's eyes was full of embarrassing look, Bai Yanfei's heart was full of pleasure.

In the past, if Bai's family arrived in her hands, it would not necessarily decline. Even if Bailuo had a genuine heart for her, she would not do such a thing today.

In this life, she only paid for everything for such a man, but what she got was a wound. How could she not want to die together!

"You, are you killing?" Bai Luo's face was pale, he thought of many possibilities, but he did not think she would kill!

"Yeah, why don't you believe it?" Bai Yanfei smiled and his eyes filled with pride. "Now you have a scandal in the White House, a murderer, although she is the illegitimate daughter of the White House, but the body The blood flowing in it is still the blood of the white house. How do you feel that there is a feeling that it is about to be destroyed?"

Bailuo is terrified, and the more happy Bai Yanfei is, this person ruined her everything, then she will use his everything to repay herself!

"Bai Yanfei, you are crazy!" Now Bailuo's heart is already remorseful. He never thought that Bai Yanfei would know the truth of the facts. The things of the year were not just made by him alone. Father and him naturally could not What happened, and Bai Yanfei gave the white house after leaving the white house, why now she can investigate this.

"Who is it, who is framed me!" Even at this time, Bailu still remembers to pick himself up, and absolutely cannot let others believe in Bai Yanfei's words.

"Framed? Oh, I was originally framed because of the fact that when I faced one piece of evidence, I couldn't tell myself that it was framed!" Bai Yanfei's smile was full of bitterness, and now she doesn't know what it is. Knowing that the truth can be revenge is good, or it is better to be kept in the drums for a lifetime.

"Who is that person!" Bai Luo shouted, he must not allow everything he arranged to be destroyed. If he was told who the man was, he would not be able to spare that person!

However, Bai Yanfei did not answer, but looked at Bailuo tauntically. She knew that Bailui wanted to know who the person who gave her the news was, and then smothered it. Then, with the power of Baijia, the person present today was closed. The mouth is ok.