Chapter 139: 10.15END, unyielding white lotus

"Who are you..."? It seems that I feel the appearance of a few levels of color. The girl turned her head and looked at him. The voice was a little helpless. It seemed that she was hurt.

And Lyon was there watching the girl, motionless.

He clearly knows that the girl is not a human being, knowing that she should kill her, but looking at her so weak, I don't know how, he has a desire to protect.

"I am, I am Lyon White, don't worry, I am not a bad person, I will not hurt you." Looking at the girl who was afraid of shaking, the girl who was shaking, Lyon comforted softly.

"No, don't come over, it's terrible..." It seemed to be scared by the mech, and the girl's voice took a cry, leaving Lyon's heart full of disappointment.

No, he won't hurt her, since she is afraid of mech, then...

Just when Lyon decided to abandon the mech, the two people appeared not far away, and seemed to look at the girl with a look of sight.

And the girl also felt the existence of Ian and Lin Zikai, and suddenly no longer disguised as a weak look, but looked at two people coldly, "Colonel Ian, Captain Noah, has long since disappeared."

The voice of the girl was a little bit cold, so that Lyon, who had always been obsessed, suddenly returned.

"It has been a long time since I have been gone. I have become a lieutenant colonel for a long time, and Ian has become a major general." Lin Zikai's voice came from the red mech, with a bit of smile, it seems to be in the face. For an old friend, "I haven't seen it for a long time, Queen Silla."

That's right, this girl who seems to be a butterfly is the Zerg Queen of the Zerg.

When Noah and Ian first saw Silla, it was not like this. At that time, she seemed to be a green worm, but the skin was pink, and there were countless eggs under her translucent skin.

At that time, Celia was far from the beauty of the present, and it was simply ugly and it was terrible.

"I really didn't think that Queen Silla could still see you so beautiful now. Is this the so-called breaking into a butterfly?" Looking at the beautiful fan. On the person's face, there is no obsession in the voice of Lin Zikai, and some are Only indifferent and ridiculous.

This sentence is a ugly before the irony of Seliya.

Sure enough, after Sylia heard this, a pair of black eyes became red, and the eyes were full of killing.

There are very few people in the world who know that she is a Zerg Queen. It is very unfortunate that these two people are the ones who know her identity, and they have seen her before, which is a shame for Celia. .

She used to be ugly to make herself feel disgusted. Now she is so beautiful that she has come up again to ridicule her! ?

"Yeah, this is breaking into a butterfly, but it seems that it has lost some nutrients, and it makes me and I become the most beautiful state. Are you willing to be my nourishment?" Selia giggled and shouted. With a charm that can't be counted, Lyon, who has been watching from the side, has been completely confused by her and will soon become her food.

When Lin Zizhen saw this scene, he frowned slightly. Now Lyon is too close to the Queen of Seliya. If he is to save, or if he is going to kill him, he will not fall into the predation of Sylia.

"Noah, let's go back first. Now that Celia is not something we can solve." Ian will never go forward every time he fights, but he will not be impulsive, but he is good at judging the situation. He has been two people until now. In the face of Seliya, there is absolutely no benefit, so leaving is the most correct choice.