Chapter 63: 6.04, good at camouflage white lotus

Although the emperor now understands that this is not the fault of the Prince, but the deliberate concealment of the hundred, but now the shame has been lost, such a son can really inherit the Datong! ?

"Your Majesty, the old minister thought that he would still ask the three of the 100 families to make things clear." No matter what is wrong at this time, the best way is to call the three of the 100 families to make it clear. After all, at that time The three of the family have recognized that this white pheasant is a white child. Why is it now? The three hearts should have a number.

"Hey, what did you do?" Looking at the miserable appearance of the two people, Long Yao's first reaction thought that this might be done by Lin Ziwei. After all, no one except him had such a strong ability.

Linzi nodded and said that he did it, and then he tried to make a smile on the dragonfly with a hard-hitting corner.

Seeing the smile on the face of Lin Zikai, Long Hao was stunned by the whole person, and then he was held in his arms and kissed his forehead.

Lin Zikai: Hehe, in the last world he can explain that he likes small animals, but the only explanation in this world is that Long Hao is a pedophile!

Now, Long Hao still doesn't know how his lover is licking him, only knowing that his lover is so cute.

The two people quietly communicated in the dark, but the situation outside became complicated. Everyone involved was in danger. The crime of deceiving the monarch was not a good crime. The king was angry and raging. I don't know how many people will be killed by Huang Quan.

"Hey, what do you think about this time, you have gone to a hundred, and you should have some understanding of the situation of the 100 families." The emperor looked at the dragon with a look of his eyes, although this thing seems to be this The younger son has nothing to do with, but he is smart at a young age, and no one knows what position he is in this matter.

"When the father-in-law, the son-in-law and the eldest brother arrived at the 100 family, the hundred family members did not directly take us to choose the dragon pool, but went after the next day. What they seemed to do in the middle, but because of the hundred The guardianship of the family is very strict, so the content of the children is not known." Long Yu really said everything he knew, and the emperor would believe it, it would not be his problem. It is.

When the emperor looked at him, he naturally returned with a sincere look. After a long while, the emperor did not find any flaws. In the end, he could only wave his hand and let him go. The son himself would have no disagreement!

Therefore, all the clues are now in the 100 family, and it is imperative for a hundred people to enter the capital city!

When the hundred families received the imperial edict of entering the capital, the three people were a little strange. What happened? The prince went back with the "white child", but only two days later, now the sacred decree is coming down. Is there any good thing? ?

Maybe this time I can be added to the ranks!

When I think of this, all three people are excited. In their hearts, the most important thing now is 100. Although the Prince is not an emperor, but as long as the Prince has a "white child", who can still question the identity of the Prince, maybe The emperor is happy because of this, so they will let them into the capital, it must be like this!

The three people who are excited now are completely unaware of what is bad for waiting for them!

After entering the city, the three brothers found that things did not seem as good as they thought. The garrison of the capital looked at their eyes with mercy, and from the mouth of the people they got what the prince deceived the world.