Chapter 123: 9.15, 彪悍 白 white lotus

"Oh, I will only have you alone in my life. I will always have you alone, regardless of my body or my heart. It belongs to you alone." The orcs who accompany themselves will only have their own lover in their lives, but they are very Few people can be so solemn and convinced that there is only one person in their lives.

"I know." Lin Zikai smiled softly. Of course he knew that because after one world after another, this person had only himself and never had himself.

I heard Lin Zikai say a word, I know, the eyes are brightly looking at the other side, waiting for the sentence behind him, but did not expect that Lin Zikai said that he did not say it deliberately, just smile Look at the spots.

I felt that the whole person was not good.

He is deliberately right, he is deliberately right, he knows that his starlight is listening to him, but he says nothing, just smiles at himself, so he is absolutely deliberate!

But... even if it is intentional, can you still force yourself to say that?

Although not reconciled, he can't force if he doesn't want to.

At least I can be with you now, so that he is already very happy...

Looking at the other side from the original rushing and slowly becoming lost, Lin Zizhen is a little laughter, he dares to be generous, if the lover is now a beast, the ears and tail are absolutely pulled down, a pair of students can not love Look like.

But no matter what the lover is, Lin Zikai found that he liked it.

Really... not saved!

"Me too, I will only have you." Only when you are born, you will only have you.

In fact, Lin Zikai discovered it very early, and he really moved to this person, even... willing to stay in one world after another for this person.

If you return to the original world, you will lose this person, how will he choose.

If you are in this world, he will definitely say that returning to the original world is the most important thing, but after eating the mushroom, you can understand your true heart.

Maybe he decided to be somewhat selfish, but between the family and him, Lin Zijun chose him.

After seeing the words of Lin Zikai, the whole person brushed up and got up. He looked at Lin Zikai's eyes with a burning light. That way, the kind of dedicated love, no matter who can't refuse Let's go!

"Hey, we are together, always together!" Looking at Lin Zikai, the eyes of the spot are very serious, he does not know why he will say forever, but he knows that he wants to be with him forever, regardless of life and death.

If one day their lives are at the end, he will die with him and then reunite in the next world!

Next world?

Suddenly the word was smashed, and then I shook my head. Although I don't know why there is such an idea, it is not annoying, because it means being able to be with you forever.

"Well, we will always be together." Lin Zikai smiled and let him walk with his hand.

Don't ask where to go, don't ask where the destination is, as long as the former's own hand is this person is enough as long as he can be with this person...

The people around you are seeing the love of this pair and they have to blink.

#猝不防防,一狗狗粮. #

#爱护小动物 Everyone is responsible, single dogs are also animals, show love, please be careful. #

The people who are present now will all collapse in the heart. They just come to participate in the lively and lively festival of the Beasts, not to see the love of these two people!