Chapter 2: .08 timid fragile white lotus

Business. I hope to say something about the things I will do from the future, please, please, thank you. The disappearance disappeared in front of me.

At this time, Bai Manman discovered that she was already in a cold sweat. Her body shook slightly, but at this time it was not entirely because of fear, but more because of excitement.

What I want for so long can be reached immediately, no matter who can't restrain the excitement inside.

"Oh, great, finally..." White Manman whispered softly, the original soft voice brought a strange tremor with fear and excitement, and the relaxation after extreme tension, her voice was not only commonly trembled It is also dull and ugly.

"It's noisy in the middle of the night, you don't want to sleep, we still want to sleep, and then quarrel yourself out." White Manman's voice is like a nightingale, and he is shocked by how sweaty people are talking and how they might be polite.

......

The next time, it seems that because of the ghosts and white Manman transactions, there is basically no haunted incident in the school, and even the entire Haicheng is calm and people feel that something is wrong.

"A Ling, what happened to you during this time, so uneasy." After a period of time with Zhang Daoling, Lin Zikai has already understood his character. He has always been calm and other emotions are quite abnormal.

"Nothing, I just think that this time is too calm." Although Zhang Daoling had hoped for this calm, he knew that this kind of calm was not normal at all.

As long as there are people in this world, there will be ghosts. As long as there is desire and hope, there will be evil spirits. These are inevitable existences.

But during this time, Haicheng was calm and it seemed that all the ghosts disappeared after July 15th.

"It is indeed too calm..." Lin Zikai naturally understood the meaning of Zhang Daolin, even more intense than his feelings, but he and Zhang Daolin's feelings are different.

Zhang Daoling only saw the calm of the surface, but Lin Zizhen felt the dark tide under this calm.

Those ghosts have never disappeared, but they have been crouching under the leadership of the ghost. They seem to be waiting, waiting for the arrival of a certain moment, and then the accumulated power will all erupt, and I am afraid that it will be true. It's the destruction of the earth.

Of course, these words will not be said and will not be said.

He is now winning the Qingxuan, a part of the world, then it is necessary to follow the rules of the world. Some things that cannot be said can be said and cannot be said.

[Host adults, although not directly say so, but it can remind beating around the bush, do not forget your adventure task oh] 001 voice suddenly sounded at this time, happy with a kind of spanking.

Lin Ziwei: Oh, can you not remind me of this terrible thing?

Of course, Lin Zikai also listened to this. Because of the task, he must now help Zhang Daolin. Although he does not know what the little black house in the 001 mouth is, he can be sure that it will definitely not be a good thing. He Don't want to realize it at all!

"A Ling, have you ever thought that this may be the strategy of the ghost that day?" Lin Zikai floated around Zhang Daoling, looking at Lin Zikai with some cute eyes, a pair of black pupils seemed to be two clear Like springs, they bottom out and let those who see them involuntarily be willing to believe in their owners.

001: Oh, it's a dumpling with sesame filling, but it's just a cute look, what is your conscience! ?

Lin Zikai: Hey you!