Chapter 72: 6.13, good at camouflage white lotus

Now it is the fool who can feel the mismatch between the two people. Bai Yan looks at Long Yao and Lin Zikai in his arms, and his heart is a kind of unspeakable sorrow.

From a long time, he can feel the atmosphere between the two people is somewhat unusual, but they are not too concerned. After all, both people are men, and in ancient times, more than friendship can occur, unless it is One side leads, otherwise it is almost impossible.

Just like the dragons and whites of the previous life, even if he is enthroned as the emperor, the relationship between him and Bai Zi is also a teacher and a friend. He has never been more out of the ordinary.

But now, the relationship between the two people is obviously not the same as in the previous life, and there is a kind of embarrassment between every move.

Although Bai Zi is a little weaker than the average person, it is not a move to make a living. Now, let's see how the dragon is in the arms of the person. It seems that taking more steps is a harm.

If there is no relationship between the two people, he will not believe in killing him.

But why do the two ancient people mix together...

No one can understand the feeling of white and strange now, huh, huh, his former obsession and the current obsession are paired, the feeling, slightly sour...

Of course, what is the feeling of daydreaming now, the two people who have been in love with each other do not know at all, and do not want to know that for Long Yao, it is a person who is likely to robbery with him; and for Lin Zikai White is nothing but a person who destroys the world.

In the next few days, no matter whether it is Lin Zi or Bai Yu, the spirit of the two people is getting worse and worse, especially Lin Zikai, who may still say this at the last moment, but the next moment has already fallen into deep sleep. Calling is not awake, so that the dragon is more worried.

Even Lin Shuzhen told him when he was very awake, this is also a normal reaction before the molting, and he still has no way to rest assured.

Finally, after arriving at the edge of the forest, Lin Zi, who has been sleeping, wakes up. Although he is awake, he can still fall asleep at any time, and the state will not feel good. .

"Seven emperors, the front of the crisis, we still act together, when the key time can still look forward to help." Although Long Ao is very reluctant to act with these two people, but for their own safety, they still have to compromise.

Therefore, now that Longao's tone is accompanied by a kind of arrogance and humiliation, it is a gift for others to act together with these two people. Obviously he has forgotten that now he is not a Prince, and he has no strong fighting power. However, it is a professional drag-and-drop, what qualifications do you feel wronged?

"No, now the state of the embarrassment is not very good, we will not drag the hind legs of the six emperors." Although Long Yu said that he is not dragging the dragon's hind legs, but a discerning person can see it, now dragging his legs Who is the person?

After Longao heard this, his face became extremely ugly. He was not an idiot. He could naturally hear the disdain in his tone. He clearly pointed out that the person who dragged his hind legs was him! But at this time, he can't say anything. If nothing is said, at most, he listens to his heart uncomfortable, but if he argues, then it is not uncomfortable, but the face is lost!

Now there is only one word in the heart of Long Ao, that is hate!

As a brother, this person fell in front of him again and again, leaving him as the emperor's face disappeared.