Chapter 59: 5.12END, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

Thinking about it, Mr. Lu thought of something wrong. If Lu Ziyang was really a child of Lin Xiao and the fox, it would be wrong. Lu Ziyang was born in the third year after the fox was cramped, even if he was It is impossible to let Lin Xiaohuai have a child after two years of death.

But if Lu Ziyang is not the child of the fox, why is he like this half-devil form? You must know that the half demon must be a child of humans and demons. It can even be said that only the mother is a human being, and it is possible to give birth to a half demon. The time when I was pregnant was just in the family. It is true that his child is not wrong. Why does his child have the blood of a half demon?

Now Mr. Lu feels that he is caught in an infinite loop. It is obvious that Lu Ziyang should not be his child, but no matter how you think, how to calculate, the date of birth of the other party should be his son's right!

Of course, this is because Mr. Lu simply does not know that human beings are pregnant with demon sons and are different from ordinary human children during pregnancy.

Among the Yaozu, it is very difficult to breed a child, so whenever a new life is born, it is a celebration worthy of the people of the Yaozu.

The reason why the Yaozu is selfish and hard is not only because it is not easy to conceive, but also a more important thing is that the Yaozu's pregnancy is long, at least for a few decades or decades, and during the pregnancy, the female Yaozu are very Fragile, attacked may be fatal, so it is very difficult to make a newborn.

Like Lin Xiao, she uses the human body as the demon to breed her offspring. In order to let her children be born smoothly, she will devour her lover. Even during pregnancy, she will be much longer than ordinary people, even if she is human. The reason is that the pregnancy is greatly shortened, but the pregnancy is also up to three years.

This point is that Mr. Lu can't imagine it anyway, so he wants to break his head and don't know why Lu Ziyang is a half demon and will be his own son.

At the time of Mr. Lu's various suspicions, another part of the city was alarmed by the awakening of the half demon.

"This demon is..." A man in a white coat with flat-eyed glasses seems to be a doctor, looking in the direction of the north, with enthusiasm in his eyes.

It turns out that this world really has the existence of the perfect integration of humans and demons. It has the breath of human beings and the fierce atmosphere of demon. This is simply unbelievable.

"Dr. Park, just that is..." A white-haired man looked at some excited people, his eyes were full of puzzles, but he was vigilant about the power he had just had, and that power was terrible. Even when faced with the charmer, he did not have the feeling of being completely suppressed, but under the breath, he actually wanted to surrender, which is definitely not a good thing for him.

"Half demon, this world really has a natural demon and blood balance half demon, miracle, is a miracle!" Dr. Park is full of excitement, he knows this is his chance, as long as he squats The demon has not fully awakened and manipulated him, this world will be his own!

Although he has found a very good mother and found a satisfactory demon, he is not sure whether the bred descendants are really satisfying. Now there is such a good choice, how can he still think about it? Cultivate something that is not necessarily successful.

Only when he was preparing to chase the breath to find his own optimistic goal, the huge breath disappeared so much, as if it had never existed before, so that Dr. Park's face became ugly.

"White wolf, is there a demon in this city that can hide that breath?" The things that I longed for were hidden, and no matter who they felt, they felt very angry. Therefore, Dr. Park looked at the eyes of Xiaoyue Sirius. A little bit bad, let Xiaoyue Sirius hit a chill.