Chapter 77: 6.18END, good at camouflage white lotus

"Hey!" Seeing the things in the glass beads, the dragons are no longer calm. At first, he did not react at all because he believed that Lin Ziwei would not be caught by these people, but now, look at them. Familiar white dragon, how can he calm down.

When I heard the dragon's words, Bai Hao was shocked for a moment. When he imprisoned Bai Zi in the ban on the Baozhu, he saw that the white dragon had a mistake. If it was not because of the true dragon heritage on Long Island, He almost thought he was catching the wrong person.

I didn't expect Long Hao to know the moment when he saw Bailong. Should he say that this is really true?

This is the "true love" that makes him feel particularly uncomfortable!

"White, let go!" He knew that this person had been groaning all the time, but did not expect him to have such courage, really dare to grab it.

No, perhaps it should not be said that there is such a great courage, but it should be said that he did not think that the day will have such a big skill.

"Let's put it?" Bai Hao seems to have heard a funny question. He laughed and laughed. During the day, he shook his head and then yelled at Long Hao and asked, "Why do you let me put him? Just because you are an emperor?"

The embarrassment between the Emperor and the White is the most disgusting place in the present day!

No, it should be said that he has always hated this embarrassment!

It used to be because of Bai Zizi, who was able to stand by the people he saw, and now he is a dragon, and there is an inseparable connection between this person and the person he is most interested in.

"How come you are willing to let go!" Looking at Lin Zikai now in the glass beads motionless, I do not know life and death, Long Hao feels his heart is bursting pain.

Now he really can't wait to replace himself!

"Reassure, I won't hurt him. I care so much about how he might hurt him." Hold the glass beads in his arms, and the white eyes fell on it with an endless obsession. "I will protect him. Don't let him suffer any harm."

But now his behavior is inherently hurt, but he does not understand anything.

"Haha, the father, now Baizi is in our hands. Who is the emperor? Who can inherit the throne? Isn't this obvious? You are not willing to write a book now?" Looking at the advantages now in their own hands. Longao once again came out to brush the sense of existence.

Only this time, no one pays attention to him at all. It is a clown who is jumping on the beam, so I care about what he does.

Looking at the roots, I ignored him. Long Ao felt angry in the fire. Now he really wants to order, let Bai Bai kill the white child.

Only he understood in his heart that although he and the day have a contract, but now he has no advantage, not only can not command him, but even he is still elbowed.

Although he is very unwilling in his heart, he also knows that this is not the past. If he relies solely on his own strength, he should not say that he is a great treasure. After the scene of the shocking scene, he is lucky not to be killed by a stick. .

"White, you don't want the throne, I let you, give me back to me!" Jiangshan, a lover, a slap in the face, this is never a difficult choice for Long Yao.

Measures Jiangshan, maybe he will only feel a little regret, but he will take care of his life when he measures his lover!

When he heard this, Long Ao stunned, he did not think that he would make such a choice.