Chapter 133: 10.09, unyielding white lotus

"What the final result?" Looking at Ian's solemn appearance, Lin Ziyi felt that he wanted to laugh. This time has been "ambushed" by Lyon, how can he have time to observe others.

Upon hearing this question, Ian looked at Lin Ziyu with aggrieved eyes.

Obviously know how miserable he was during this time, even if he didn't help, now he is still schadenfreude and say good love of bamboo horses! ?

"Forget it, it doesn't matter if you don't get the results. Anyway, I don't want to let those people really enter the legion." Those who are out of the ska, there are really no eyes that the forest can see. of.

Whether it is the quality of the body or the loyalty is not enough for him to make an exception to leave these people, Lin Zizhen actually planned to have a good idea, and waited until one or two battles to send those people back, it is okay to join the army, but It's not enough to take advantage of them here.

"Then why do you want to bring those people back?" Even if the time of returning was delayed, it would not be unprofitable for him to get along with Noah, but on the way he was called Lyon White. The guy is harassed enough.

"It's a face for the college. After all, we graduated from college." Of course, even if he disagreed with Lyon, there would be a way to enter the legion. This is the power of the white lotus, so he is too lazy to change the plot. It is.

And more importantly, the current story has changed slightly. If she does something to make the world line change, then the whole world may be led to the uncontrollable side.

These reasons Ian also understand, although very cool people to share his attention, but still tolerated.

"Well, now it's like this, tomorrow is training. Ian, when you look at how to train yourself." Maybe it was because when he came to the world, he suffered the pain of this body, so now the forest I still feel weak, especially after the daily training, so this time he will not add extra burden to himself.

"You look at it." Ian also knows that Lin Zikai is not in good health today, but he will feel worried when he is not by his side, so it is better to let Lin Ziyi be with him when he is training.

For such a suggestion, Lin Zikai did not deny it. It seems that the excitement of White Lotus is also a very good thing!

So after the end of the daily quantitative training, Lin Ziyi followed Ian to the boot camp.

In fact, it is not so appropriate for the recruits to be able to let the people Ian and Noah pick at least for more than three years, and have a skill. Otherwise, these people are dragged down when facing the higher Zerg.

Yes, unlike the ordinary army, Ian and Noah's army are high-quality members, so every time they fight with the Zerg, they need to face the higher intelligence Zerg.

Otherwise, they would not be able to ambush the last time, or even almost die.

Therefore, among the people trained today, only a few people from Ono College are truly trusting.

However, this amount is completely unknown. He thought that the people training here are real recruits. He feels that the fighting skills he learned from school and his physique are enough to make himself stand out from these people.

After he went back yesterday, he thought about it well, and he probably understood where the problem was.

Although Major General Ian visited the Academy's Mech Contest, his strength was not revealed because of his suppression, so he will let the Major General look down, as long as he can be shocked and colorful in this training. Achievements, then Major General Ian will definitely notice him!