Chapter 2: .09 timid fragile white lotus

Here, Ghost and White Manman have already talked about what to do next, and Lin Zikai is also wondering about other things, because he got a message from 001 that made him very surprised.

[Hey, in the system scan, the female host's good feeling is +5, and the current female host's goodwill is 84. 】

[Square task 2: Brush the female host's good feelings to 80 or more (completed). Mission reward, experience value 100, score 300, does the host receive a reward? 】

"Yes." Now Lin Zikai is more and more wanting to know what he has done "death and madness", so that the female host's goodwill is almost as straight as the rocket.

[Host adult, the female host of this world is a heavy color control. 】 It seems that I know the idea of Lin Zikai, plus 001 myself is also curious about the reasons for the increase in the degree of affection of the female host, so I will specifically check it.

As a result, I got the reason why it could not be spoken for a long time.

Lin Ziwei: Oh, Yan Control is really a sin!

Lin Zikai has imagined countless reasons, even the love of the dog's blood at first sight has been thought of, but did not think that this is actually the reason for the control, although once accepted this setting, it seems quite a sense, but the key issue Now he can't accept such a setting at all! ?

"Forget it, change a topic." Now Lin Zikai has no idea what White Manman really controls. "I think we should plan to do what we should do now."

Although the world has restricted him from the beginning, there is no way for him to make too many changes to the plot, but a small change is still possible.

It is said that a thousand miles of dykes are destroyed by ant nests. Sometimes a subtle change can make the whole thing move in the opposite direction. It seems that it is not difficult for Lin Zikai to do this now.

Lin Zikai silently smashed the plot. I don't know why, he always feels uneasy, as if someone is counting him behind his back.

At this time, the only person who can make Lin Zizhen think of it is the ghost of that day. According to his thoughts, if the ghosts really want to calculate what, then the first object of cooperation is naturally White Mann. However, Bai Manman is afraid of ghosts. They are all clear, so the choice of ghosts at the beginning was ruled out by Lin Zikai.

What Lin Zizhen can't imagine is that when a woman really has a feeling for someone, she will become "strong" and bravely advance for the things they want, without fear!

[Host adult, now some information main system is still in transit, I have dug a useful piece of information from the main system, so your plan can wait. 】

When I heard 001, Lin Ziyi nodded and agreed. Although he is confident, he is not a self-confident person. Since 001 has more useful news, he can naturally wait.

It's just that Lin Zizhen did not think that they could afford it, but some people couldn't afford it. After the ghosts and White Manman agreed on a plan, the original calm and unbelievable Haicheng suddenly fell into an extremely dangerous crisis. Among them.

Things such as ghosts and evil spirits that have not appeared for a while seem to disappear in the night and appear again in Haicheng in the middle of another full moon. This time, the whole sea city is shrouded in a cloud.

"Qing Xuan, don't you think that this is a bit wrong?" Suddenly, Zhang Daoling didn't have any preparations. He was naturally caught off guard. "Suddenly disappeared and disappeared, and suddenly there was no giving. The time of defense, this is definitely the design behind the ghost, and..."