Chapter 4: .11 innocent playful white lotus

Looking at the person who was sleeping in his arms, he lowered his head and gently dropped a kiss on his forehead. He looked at Lin Ziyu with a gaze. His eyes didn't turn for a long time, so he looked at him like a forest. He is the only scenery in his eyes.

The sleeping Linzi was not as sharp as it used to be, and it looked like a quiet and beautiful boy.

The words have been silently standing behind the sly, and few people will see him. Even if he is noticed occasionally, the first thing he feels is the cold breath of his body, just like a collared neck. The beast, such a few of them will dare to look at the second eye, so there is much neglect of his appearance.

In fact, the appearance of the words is very outstanding. It should not be said that people who can become secret guards are very outstanding. Some people with more outstanding appearances are more likely to attract the attention of the target and are more likely to complete the task. Therefore, the dark guard on the dark island. The conditions of selection are in addition to the talents.

Even among the many people with superb looks, the appearance of the words can be said to be one of the best. After all, the personal appearance of the words is quite outstanding. Although the character of Xiaolang is to be investigated, the appearance is indeed outstanding. I couldn't help but give birth to a good feeling. Otherwise, how can the mother of the mother marry him? After all, the mother's music is clear, but the big lady of the music house is the heir to the music, and the famous beauty.

It can be said that the appearance of the words is a complete collection of parents, gentle and elegant with a little noticeable charm, when stripping all the elements of influence but the appearance of the words, it is indeed pleasing.

What's more, now it's more love in the eyes of the cockroaches | Xi Shi in the eyes of the people, of course, how to look at their lover is good.

Just as he quietly admired the look of his lover, the door was knocked, and a young man came in and walked to the position two meters in front of him without squinting, then kneeled down, "Homeowner, now Xiao The family refused to leave, and he said that he must determine the safety of his son before he can leave."

After saying this, the youth movements did not change, but the head that was originally lifted up and looked at the cockroach, once again lowered, the face was full of respectful look.

"Don't go? He thought that this is where he wants to come, want to stay, if you don't go, throw it out." Knowing that Xiao Lang tried to control Lin Ziyu, how could he give him a good face? Coldly screaming, directly issuing orders, not willing to go by himself, then he does not mind doing the work.

"What else?" Looking at the people who refused to leave after receiving the order, the eyebrows tightened, and they were annoyed at this seemingly blind eye.

"Returning to the owner, there is one more thing," thought of the incident, the youth's body involuntarily trembled|shake, and then respectfully said, "Today, someone found that Bai Lingling, who was originally held in the darkroom, disappeared, dark room In good condition, there is no trace of violent breakthrough, it should be in the family!"

The word inside should make the anger burn, and half of the documents in his hand were slammed on the ground, and a loud noise was heard. Even the forest that had fallen asleep was awakened by the sound.

Inside the ghost, the family even has a ghost inside! ?

"What's wrong?" Feeling the more intense anger of the people around him, Lin Biao patted his hand.

Taking a deep breath, he repeated the words of the dark guard and Lin Zikai, and suddenly let Lin Ziyu fall into meditation. After a while, he said an unexpected answer. "Perhaps it is not the internal response." But being hypnotized, Xiao Lang seems to be very good at hypnosis."