Chapter 125: 10.01, unyielding white lotus

When Lin Zikai woke up again, he found that he did not return to the white space, but...

Looking around the gray, it seems that everything is not marginal, there is no sound and no one here, Lin Zizhen does not know where it is, he remembers that he wanted to be thrown into the space crack when he was in the last world, can you say here? Is it a space crack?

"Strictly speaking, this is not a space crack, but a gap between the world and the world, and the space you should have gone back to, just there is order, and here is chaotic and disorderly." When I was thinking about my situation, a voice sounded and I was shocked.

At this time, he discovered that there is not only himself, but another person exists, and who is that person?

Listening to the other person's tone, and he should be very familiar, but he can be sure that he has never seen each other's face.

Lin Zikai had seen many handsome men before, but they were a little worse than the one in front of them, regardless of their looks or temperament.

Such a good man, if he has seen it, will certainly have an impression, will not feel so strange, but ... look at the other person's eyes, he always feels a sense of familiarity.

So deep and deep, and with a deep affection that is difficult to conceal...

deep feeling! ?

Thinking of this, a name subconsciously blurted out, "plaque?"

Sure enough, after the man heard the words of Lin Zikai, his face showed his familiar smile, then walked forward and wrapped the forest in his arms.

Just don't know how, obviously can see him, even touch him, but this hug has no real sense of reality.

"Well, hey." The people in his arms were safe and sound, and the man's face was a touch of ease. "It was really dangerous. You were stunned after being thrown here. I thought..." You have an accident.

"Why are you here?" Finally, Lin Zikai found something wrong, although he said that he was hungry at the last moment of the fainting, but that person is completely different from the man in front of him.

There is no similarity in appearance. If it is not because of the eyes, Lin Zizhen would never think that this person is his own lover.

The man smiled and didn't answer, just slowly loosened Lin Zikai, looked at his face, and his eyes flashed a touch of obsession. "Is this your true look? You are beautiful in those worlds."

The man's voice was low and gentle, with an intoxicating embarrassment, but this made the face of Lin Zikai involuntarily blackened. What is beauty?

Looking at Lin Zikai's somewhat angry look, the man smiled and dropped a kiss on his forehead, then whispered, "Go back, here is not where you should stay, go to the next world, wait for me, I will definitely Find yours."

After that, Lin Zikai had no time to answer, and his eyes flashed white. When he blinked again, Lin Zikai found that he had returned to the white space.

"This is... what happened, he, who is it." The person who can bring himself out of the crack in space is definitely not simple. Is he really just a child of the destiny of each world?

【what? What are you talking about? 】 Just eager to turn around the 001 finally saw the heart after seeing Lin Zikai, but a bit strange, [How did you get back to the world? 】

Just after they have lost contact, there is no way for the host to come out of the crack in space. It must have been helped by someone, but who is that person?